Laurmani

A/N: Guess who's still Laurmani trash and needs to be stopped?

Read and enjoy. :)

-------------

The song came to an end and they finished their first dance as wives to the guests' cheering. Lauren pulled Normani in close but the jacket of the older woman's suit to kiss her, a long, passionate kiss filled with every ounce of her love for the woman in front of her.

"God, I fucking love you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," the younger woman murmured as she pulled back, smiling softly at Normani.

"You're like a puppy the way you're looking at me right now," Normani teased, but pulled Lauren back into another kiss. "I love you, too."

"You're pretty damn sexy in that tux, by the way. I don't know if I've told you that."

"You've told me about fifty times tonight. But keep going, I love it."

Lauren rolled her eyes and smacked Normani's shoulder lightly. "You just love attention."

"I do. Your attention, especially. Which I need, like, every second of the day."

"Well, lucky for you, we're going to have a whole week for me to give you all the attention you want."

Normani laughed, wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck and leaning her head against the younger woman's shoulder. "You're looking pretty sexy yourself in that dress. Have I told you that?"

"You did. And I knew that already, because what can I say, I'm pretty hot."

Normani snorted. "You need to spend less time with Dinah. Speaking of," she looked around the reception room, "where is she?"

"Probably with Ally getting drunk as fuck. Or already drunk and fucking Ally."

"When will those two admit they're in love?"

Lauren shrugged, humming quietly. "Don't know, don't care. I only care about my wife at the moment."

Normani giggled and pecked Lauren's cheek. "You're cute."

"I know. I guess you're cute, too."

Before Normani could retort, the music cut out and a familiar, slightly slurred, voice came over the speaker system.

"We're jacking the music to piss Lauser off y'all."

Lauren peered around Normani to where Dinah and Ally were indeed standing next to the DJ.

"I'm only doing this because I'm too drunk and tiny to stop her," Ally admitted. "Sorry, Lauren."

Lauren sighed, hiding her head in Normani's chest. "What are they about to do?"

"Ralph, Normami, this one is for you," Dinah said as she pressed something on her phone.

You're still the one I run to

The one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life

"I am going to kill them," Lauren grumbled into Normani's jacket. "They hijacked the DJ to play country music."

Normani just laughed and brought Lauren into her embrace. "They're drunk, let them have their fun. It could be worse."

"I suppose."

After another minute, the song faded and a new one started.

From this moment life has begun

From this moment you are the one

Right beside you is where I belong

From this moment on

"I mean, I guess I can be okay with it since it's not that bro country shit," Lauren conceded, trying to contain a shudder as Normani leaned in to nip at her ear.

"Let them have their fun. And then when everyone leaves, we'll have our own fun in our hotel room."

Lauren hung her head as she released a long breath. "Can everyone leave now?"

"One more song you horny fuckers," Dinah called out as though she had heard the conversation.

Lauren shook her head but couldn't completely hide a smile. "Why are we friends with her again?"

"Our lives would be boring without her," Normani replied.

The music grew louder and the couple just swayed slowly, letting Dinah and Ally control the music.

'Cause I'm keeping you

Forever and for always

We will be together all of our days

Wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face

Always

"They did pick some pretty good songs to annoy me with."

Normani just laughed. "I didn't think they were that bad. I mean, they did express how I feel about you."

"If I didn't know you better, I would think you plotted this with them."

The older woman just shook her head. "No, I didn't. I'm just saying as far as songs they could have picked, these weren't all that bad."

Lauren shook her head. "The only thing keeping me from yelling at them is that they're going to wake up tomorrow hungover as fuck." She looked around the room, pouty slightly. "Would it be rude of us to just run out so we can finally have sex? That's all I want at this point."

"Let's at least eat our expensive, stupidly overpriced cake first, yeah?"

"Fine. But after that, I'm taking you back to our hotel and not letting you leave the bed for hours."

Normani smirked, kissing the underside of Lauren's jaw. "That's fine. I'm going to enjoy every moment of seeing my naked wife, anyways."

(They end up leaving an hour after the cake is cut. They don't leave the hotel room until nearly noon the next morning.

Ally and Dinah wake up with the worst hangovers of their lives.)

----------

A/N: Hopefully you enjoyed, let me know what you think! 

It's short, but I just really wanted Lauren being annoyed with drunk Dinally hijacking the DJ to play country music and thought this was cute? Idk I'm weird. Oh well.