Alren

A/N: This is trash and super short.

Read and enjoy.

-----------------

"It is literally the first day of December. Why do we have to do this today?" Lauren grumbled as she followed Ally around the store.

Ally turned and flashed a bright grin at the younger girl. "Because it's December! You wouldn't let me do it last weekend."

"Because there was still a whole five days left of November," Lauren pointed out.

"Exactly. And now, it's December. So, we're going to get all of the things we need and we're going to decorate the house." Ally stopped and turned to Lauren with a smirk. She murmured into her girlfriend's ear. "Plus, if you help, there might just be a reward later tonight." She turned and walked off to finish gathering the items on her list.

Lauren stared after the short blonde incredulously, and then she burst into a jog to catch up. "Wait, what can I help you with?"

---------

"Okay, how exactly did you get roped into picking out a tree, and why did you drag me along?" Dinah asked as Lauren and she trudged through the parking lot where the Christmas tree sale was. She breathed out a long breath. "I can see my breath. It's too fucking cold to be outside, Lauser. Why the fuck am I here?"

Lauren waited as the younger blonde complained. "You do realize Normani is here, too, right? I didn't drag you with."

"Yes,, but you're here, which why I'm here. I could be at home where it isn't negative fifty degrees."

"Dinah, it's like 45 degrees out. Quit being dramatic."

"I'm from California."

"And I'm from Florida. Suck it up, bitch."

Dinah groaned and hugged her coat closer to her body. '"Why are we here?"

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Ally wanted to get an actual tree for the house this year. I'm actually not sure how you guys ended up coming with us."

"Yeah, but Ally could have easily gone by herself. And, you hate decorating the house super early."

"Ally was really excited. I didn't want to stop her."

Dinah stopped walking and turned to give the older girl a once over. "Ally promised sex, didn't she?" Before Lauren could reply, Dinah groaned and shook her head and moved along. "Great, I have to freeze my ass off because you're a pillow princess."

"Dinah, what the fuck?"

----------------

Lauren groaned in relief as she plopped down on the couch. Ally more gracefully took a seat next to her.

"I will admit, it does look nice," Lauren stated as she wrapped an arm around the older girl's waist and tugged her closer.

The living room had been decorated in lights and tinsel, with various little Christmas trinkets around the room. On top of the fireplace stood two snow globes with a wreath in between.

In the corner, their six foot tall Christmas tree was decked out with lights and multiple colors of tinsels, and plenty of ornaments.

Ally grinned and kissed her girlfriend's cheek. "It does look pretty good. Thank you for helping me today."

Lauren shrugged and laid down on the couch. "Welcome. I owe Dinah coffee though for dragging her outside."

Ally hummed and stood up, grabbing the younger girl's wrist and tugging her up. "Well, there's something I owe you for today."

Lauren sat up and let the blonde pull her off the couch and toward their bedroom.

Lauren had a whole new reason to love the holiday season after that.

---------------

A/N: I don't even know where this came from tbh.