The First Mission

Tracer's P.O.V

I got up extra early because today was the day of my first official mission for overwatch and one of the biggest. For the past month we have been trying to track down the infamous Ozzie duo of Roadhog and Junkrat. They had recently robbed a bank in Kings Row and after that I have been desperately trying to find them. I mean it wouldn't be hard to spot them, Roadhog is huge, he has a hook that can grab someone from 20 metres away, he also wears this demonic pig mask. Junkrat on the other hand is a skinny man who is obsessed with mines and blowing things up. We finally tracked them down, they are planning a heist to rob a jewellery store in Dorado.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was so excited. It was finally the day I get to hunt down those idiots who robbed my home. I started running around in excitement. I accidentally woke Mcree. "You better keep it down you will be in trouble if you wake the bosses and you will be saying goodbye to this mission of yours" he said. I apologised quickly, I couldn't loose my chance to be in an overwatch mission. I went outside to make sure I didn't wake Jack. On my way out I bumped into Genji, he is on the mission as well. "Oh, hi Lena!" "Hi genji, looking forward to the mission today?" I responded quickly. "Yes we will finally capture them two thieves. You obviously are too." "Of course! It's my first mission for overwatch. I can't wait." I replied. "Not long now just waiting for Jack to wake up then we can go." Knowing Jack would be asleep for a couple more hours I asked Genji "Do you want to come watch a movie in my room?" "Sure! I'll be there in 5 minuets." "Great see you then, Bye!" I left him get ready.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I set up the TV in my room on my little shelf. I had to move all my overwatch collectibles and by British flags to be able to fit it. I picked out a movie that looked cool for me and Genji. It said 3 hours on the box. I didn't know if we would have time to finish it but it was worth a shot.

Thanks for reading chapter 1 everyone!
Thanks to starburst727gaming for a plot idea
This is my first story so please don't expect it to be perfect 2nd chapter soon!