Betrayed

Overwatch Headquarters// Genji's P.O.V

We had arrived at the headquarters of Overwatch. All attention was on us when reaper shot his guns through the windows smashing them to pieces. I shot 3 shurikens inside hoping they would hit someone, they all most did, they were about to hit a girls head but she teleported away. The girl shouted, "Genji!" in tears "You're alive!". I thought to myself 'how does she even know my name I've never been here before'. I shot 3 more shurikens in the room but this time they hit a cowboy who was sitting on the floor next to a doctor. He looked badly injured. Good. Overwatch are criminals, they deserve this. We all stormed into the building on Reaper's say. He counted down from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. We rushed towards them all in a pack. We focused the same person first the cowboy who was injured, it just took 3 more shurikens to the chest and he was knocked out. Then, the doctor, reaper shot one bullet the the body and she was down. Then there was a big ape, his tesla cannon was no match for Widowmaker's sniper rifle. Then there was two left, the girl from earlier and a soldier. We all teamed up on the soldier which left this girl to be all by herself.
Tracer's P.O.V

'What is up with Genji?' 'Why is he working for Talon?' So many thoughts were going around my head but then it hit me 'He must have been brainwashed!' He had to of been p, he would never betray Overwatch. I had to think of a plan quickly, there was 3 of them and only one of me and I just came off my first mission. 'Think Lena! Think!' I said to myself. I ca,e up with an idea, maybe if I led Genji through his past he would remember all of the times we had. I led him down the hall past my room, I purposely left the door open so Genji could see my room and see the poster. He started to look confused,'Was it the poster or the fact he was starting to remember, ethos way it's good.' I thought. I led them down the hall and into Genji's room, he must have noticed above the door it said Genji Shimada on a sign because he stopped right in his tracks and stared at it. I thought if I trapped myself inside with just Genji I could try and make him remember. I ran inside making sure Genji was at the front of the pack, lured Genji in and locked the bullet proof door on the other two. He looked at me in discuss and threw 3 shurikens I blinked away making sure they would land somewhere only Genji could go into, his secret drawer. 3 shurikens impaired the drawer. He saw them land there. He looked at it, it had a code to lock it. To the front of it was a not stuck on, it read 'Dear Genji, if you ever forget the password it's written on your left wrist. Sincerely, Genji' Genji looked at his left wrist and back at the drawer. He started to type a code in. The lock made a bing and opened. In his drawer he had the same picture of Overwatch as Jack had on his wall just Genji had everyone's name on his. He recognised the bit of me and him together, he read my name out loud, "Lena Oxton, where have I seen that name before?" He remembered. "The computer had the name Lena Oxton on it!"he said to himself. Why would my name be on a computer. He started to remember more, "The computer, when I was locked in that chair with the machine on my head. "A brainwash machine!" I said "Yes," he replied "that was it." I knew it! I knew Talon was up to no good. "How did you know my name?" He asked. I pointed at the picture. He looked at me and then back at the picture. "Lena!" He shouted. That was when and angry Reaper burst through the door.

Thanks for reading the part guys! Thanks for 100 reads! I originally made this as a joke but actually got into it. Once again comment down what book/ ship I should do next! Thanks again everyone.
See Ya!