The Movie

Genji's P.O.V

I walked into tracer room and she was sitting on the bed waiting for me to arrive. The TV was already set up with the movie ready to play. She had a bowl of popcorn next to her. I sat down next to her and she started the movie. All around her room was posters of overwatch legends or British flags. One poster caught my eye a huge one of ... ME? Why would she have a poster of me surrounded by Jack Morrison and Captain Amari. I hesitated on asking her and forgot after about 1 hour. The movie was about a ninja fighting crime in Japan, it was almost like she chose it directly for me. She got closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, I took no notice of this action because she always does it when we hang out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The movie had just about finished when Jack finally awoke and shouted to everybody "Report in, it's go time!" Lena was so excited that as quick as a flash got up and ran to the main hall. I walked over to the ship. It was bigger than the ones form our previous mission we started to board the ship I saw it had a basket ball net with basket balls scattered all around the ship, I challenged Mcree to a basketball dunk challenge and he accepted. Jack called a register, all were present. Jack called out to the ship 'Dorado' and we were gone.

Thanks for reading everyone! Please like this book if you enjoyed!
Thanks everyone, new chapter coming soon!