Chapter 1

Jungkook had just gotten home from work. Exhausted he decided to take a shower, feeling the cold water run down his toned body washing off the blood he sighed in content.
Jungkook wasn't your ordinary 22 year old guy, he was a cold-hearted man who happens to be the richest man in Seoul and CEO of JEON Inc.

But that's not all he was.

He was someone else, someone who had guns and weapons. Someone who killed just for mere fun.

Jungkook pov
After taking a shower I changed into a tshirt and some sweats laying on my over sized bed. I stared at the ceiling, smiling, thinking about earlier events.
Flashback
"I-I'm sorry Mr. Jeon I d-don't have t-the money", stuttered the middle aged-man.

Jungkook looked at him with annoyance and anger while the man looked down at his old dirty shoes with an expression that screamed fear. Who could blame him Jungkook was the definition of fear.

"What do you mean YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!", recalled Jungkook who was clearly upset.

The scared man who didn't dare to look up into those dark, evil brown eyes stayed still in complete silence. Biggest mistake ever. No one has ever not responded to the 20 year old boy. Jungkook sighed deeply and reached into his suit taking out a specific object.

The stupid man who lost the precious money caught on and immediately started begging to spare his life.

"Please d-don't shoot me, I'm begging you." Jungkook wasn't paying attention. carefully he pulled out his gun and aimed it right in the middle of the man's head. The man stared at the weapon with wide eyes,

"No please I h-have a family a-" He didn't get to finish when the sounds of a bullet running through his skull filled the air. The man was now laying flat on his face creating a pool of blood. Jungkook had got impatient and pulled the trigger hearing that stupid word.
Flashback ended

Jungkook gritted thinking about the word. Family was nothing but a piece of dust to him. He had once loved his family with all his heart and was once a good, happy boy until his so-called parents starting treating him like trash. Once he became a successful CEO and killer he decided to disown himself from his own family and move on. (is that even possible idk just go along with it) Family and love had burned long ago along with Jungkook's soul and trust.

Or so he had thought

Okay I just want to say this is my very first fanfic EVER and I wanted to give it a try so please don't be rude and say negative stuff. Thankyou for reading the first chapter and don't worry tae will be here soon to make everything happy and bubbly. I made some changes Jungkook's violent side is no longer a secret, everyone knows he's a mafia leader.