Jonghyun

So I thought I should take some time out of the day to write this. Kim Jonghyun was truly an amazing human being. Being at only 27 he moved and influenced so many people.

Most of my friends and myself have been trying to keep our tears in and to everyone else who is doing the same let me say something. Don't. Don't keep it in. Let out your emotions whether you're sad or angry, let it out.

When I came home from school and heard the news I had mix emotions. I was devastated, upset, livid, and unstable. SHINee was one of the kpop groups I first got to know. For a few hours all I did was bawl my eyes out in my bed. By the time I was writing this I realized that this isnt as bad as it seems to be. It's not bad because Jonghyun is now probably in a better place. If the rumors are true of how he committed then it's ok, it's ok because he's probably happy. Maybe he isn't but the most I can do is pray that he is. Because all I want is for him to be happy and safe.

I know this time of the year especially so close to Christmas everyone is supposed to be merry and happy. But just keep in mind not everything turns out how it's supposed to be.

We will miss your smile and laughter. Your natural aura of innocence and charms. We will miss your voice and the way you move people with it. Most importantly we will miss you.

I hope you know that we cherish and miss you Jonghyun. You might be gone but you'll never be forgotten. I wish you well.

Rest In Peace Kim Jonghyun