Chapter 5

After that he walked away leaving me shook. (Jungshook)

Third Person POV

Jungkook finally came to his senses and ran to the petite boy. Once he was in arms distance of him he grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. Taehyung, startled, lost his balance and ended up in Jungkook's arms face right on top of the older's heart. (A/N jungkook is older in this story, if you don't like it then the exit is on the top left) Taehyung could hear his beating heart, he looked up and met with Jungkook's black orbs. He started to become hot and felt self-conscious.

Jungkook didn't know what came up he just knew he didn't want to leave the male. As he looked down at Taehyung he met with his face. Jungkook didn't quite realize how gorgeous Taehyung actually is. He's never met a man so beautiful. Taehyung looked innocent yet fierce. He looked cute yet sexy. He looked ethereal yet dangerous. Once he reached the boy's warm brown almond eyes Jungkook was mesmerized and immediately felt like he was falling into a never ending abyss, a mysterious yet comforting abyss. Right there and then he knew he just drowned himself in the poison named Kim Taehyung.

THANKYOUUU FOR 6k views and 400 likes !! LIKE WHAT !!
So I decided to congratulate with a short filler. I'll be updating another chapter tomorrow.
I know I have been negligent but I'll try to update more often and once again THANKYOU !!
고맙습니다