Chapter 7

"GO ON A DATE WITH ME"

Jeongguk POV

Shit. Way to go Jeongguk, way to go. I looked at Tae's face and he was...blushing. Cute.

"Umm I don't know if that is is um is-", Taehyung stumbled.

Jeongguk took advantage of Tae's hesitation and vulnerableness ( ? ).

"Yeah you, me, dinner, right now", I said.

"Ummm how about you, in your big empty office and me, in my bed watching stranger things". Comes back sassy Tae.

"Sound like a plan?"

Before I can reply he patted my head ( standing on his toes ( height difference) ) and turned the other way walking.

I didn't want him to leave I felt like I've seen him before in my past, so I did the most sensible thing there was. I threw him over my shoulder and dragged him to my car ignoring his pleas and soft, weak punches on my back.

//

After a couple more whines and Taehyung almost getting me arrested by screaming help I'm getting sexual harassed by this perverted yet handsome old guy he sat in the passenger seat looking ahead pouting. I found it adorable.

Third Person POV

I'm just a short amount of time the two arrived at their destination. Taehyung was in awe looking at the exterior of the restaurant. Many people lined up against the clear, wide glass windows on the red velvet ( peek-a-boo ) carpet waiting to get inside the ornamental building. The 16 year old boy got out of the car forgetting the fact that he just got kidnapped by a egotistical probably child molester. Oh well.

//

Taehyung POV

Following Jeongguk, Taehyung was even more amazed once inside. The burgundy leather walls along with the beige tablecloths and shining silver utensils placed nicely on them. To the intricate carved designs on the ceilings to the dark to the smooth blue carpet underneath the soles of his worn-out converse.

Even though amazed Taehyung felt overwhelmed and out of place. I mean he was wearing black skinny jeans, a shirt with holes in them, and dirty old sneakers. While dressed up looking like he just came from one of Jimin's insane, weird sleepovers everyone looked like fudging royalty. Either in suits or dresses, he knew their socks probably costed more than his whole existence. Speaking of everyone, they were looking at me or Jeongguk, probably Jeongguk. Yeah definitely Jeongguk. He was the most talked about person nowadays plus Jeongguk's attire was so detailed and sleek. Not to mention his flawless features: his jawline sharper than a knife, thin yet rosy lips, perfect nose, and above those daring yet warm black orbs god I wanted to kiss him s- wait what did I just say that I wanted to kiss him NO.

 Not to mention his flawless features: his jawline sharper than a knife, thin yet rosy lips, perfect nose, and above those daring yet warm black orbs god I wanted to kiss him s- wait what did I just say that I wanted to kiss him NO

( can we just take a moment to admire this iconic & legendary look )

I do not like him. ( No one said you did Tae )

Jeon Jeongguk was the most ugly, disgusting, hideous human being ever to exist. Everyone, including myself, kept staring at him because of that. Definitely because of that.

Anyways back to the restaurant yes it was so alluring. He has never been to a place like this. The most fancy place he's ever been would probably be his middle school promotion. So he decided to stay with Jeongguk. Of course for education purposes and not because he has liked him ever since he saw the 22 year old on television 2 years ago.

I mean it wouldn't hurt right. Right?

NOT PROOFREAD !!