CHAPTER THREE (part 3)

Holy, we're in the top 600 of Romance

Holy, we're in the top 600 of Romance. But seriously guys, I spoil you all so much. Yes, we have another update. I am trying to plan my time out properly so we don't have like zero updates for months. You get what I mean, right? Also, comment and leave me your opinions- I love reading them. also, what's with the intense hate for Rudra xD. Be careful what you wish for guys. 

CHAPTER THREE CONTINUED

(part III)

"You only saw my anger

"You only saw my anger. Did you ever try seeing the hurt and love behind it?"

∞ ∞ ∞

ADHIRA COULDN'T really see where she was going. The highway was long, winding- deserted. The night was stormy, cloud. There was no sign of rain. The continuous roar of thunder and streaks of lighting were what signaled the storm that was approaching.

Lush green forests surrounding the narrow route. Route 55. It was always deserted in the night- no-one liked driving on this narrow winding road. It was too dangerous.

The speed limit was 65.

Her car was racing at 90 miles an hour. More than the anger, there were tears- there was a painful feeling in her chest. It was like she was sinking deeper and deeper into a despair she didn't deserve. She had given him her everything- her faith, her loyalty, her trust, and most importantly her love.

She clenched the steering wheel. The headlights barely lighted the dense forest- everything was blurring away so fast beside her. But she paid no heed to it.

Her already exhausted mind was taking her down memory lane.

"Rudra, you won't believe what happened today?" Adhira spoke nervously over the phone. She had been waiting all day to share this with him.

"What happened, Adhira?" He sounded tensed. Whenever Adhira said something like that, it always meant bad news.