CHAPTER ELEVEN(2)

❝We're fighting one moment then the next there is ice cold silence. ❞

CHAPTER ELEVEN (2)

Rudra's hand traced her waist, they inched slowly upwards

Rudra's hand traced her waist, they inched slowly upwards. Adhira couldn't stop him even she wanted to. Her breaths were her heavy and so were his breaths. The world thought they were madly in love but that wasn't the case. There was no love. There had never been.

The world envied the passion between them. Oblivious to the corroding pain they were in. They, they saw a bright spark burning between their bodies. They didn't see the fire burning inside them, it was eating them alive.

Every second with Rudra was toxic.

Adhira wanted to him to disappear at the same time she didn't want to let him go. She wanted to him stay. Yet her heart couldn't take anymore. The pain was so raw, eating her consuming. Yet Seeing him made things so much better.

God knows that there hadn't been a second these past three days when she hadn't thought of him. He consumed her thoughts, her mind, her soul- burning every rational thought.

Love wasn't supposed to this painful. A tear slipped from her eyes, but words refused to leave her tongue. She refused to speak with him. Give him the satisfaction of forgiveness. The satisfaction of being guilt free. His lips kissed her tear, slowly trailing down her jaw- the trail of her tears.

"I couldn't think of any other way..." He spoke, his eyes stormy -dark and deadly. His right hand cuffed her wrists, preventing her from pushing her away. They were hidden in custodian's closet- hidden from the prying, judgmental eyes of the world.

"I couldn't think of another way of getting you alone."

She bit down on her lips to prevent them from shaking. Her arms betrayed her as they shook terribly. Outside, she could hear the security screaming her name and at the same time, she could feel his hand moving beneath her shirt, pulling her flush against his body.

He buried his head into her shoulder, breathing her in- she let out a shaky breath. "I'm not letting you go. "