Chapter 2 | BVB V RM

'Wait, technically you should wear my jersey since we're best friends and Portuguese.' Raphael Guerreiro threw his jersey at me with a wink. He was my current closest friend in Germany but James and Marcelo were always my best friends. I laughed and Erik shoved him causing him to sit right back down.

     'Actually, just for the shove, I'm wearing his.' I smiled and Raphael laughed. Erik rolled his eyes at the situation and proceeded to get changed.

    'Where are the other guys?' I asked because the locker room was pretty much empty.

     'Well we're really early because we missed the team bus which usually takes longer because of stops.' Erik said and Raphael nodded.

     'So losers?' I said and they both rolled their eyes.

     'Anyways, get out so I can change, you may have seen all of Erik but I have a wife.' Raphael said making Erik turn red. I laughed and walked out while hearing Erik punch Raphael's arm and him whining. I went to the box Erik had reserved for family and guests and made myself comfortable waiting for the game to start. A lot of people were going to be here because it was Champions League. I sighed as I saw the Real boys enter the pitch. My heart was aching to be back in Madrid and I knew it was a while before that would happen. Although, the office always said if I needed a place to work whenever I came back, I could always count on them.

     'Hey.' I heard a familiar voice behind me making me so happy.

     'PRIMO!' I shouted hugging him tightly.

     'I missed you little cousin.' He smiled putting me down and analyzing my jersey.

     'Interesting, I always thought he was married.' He giggled and I punched his arm.

     'Just close friends , the tall prince charming one is my boyfriend.' I smiled and he looked shocked

     'But Marco?' He questioned and I shook my head. He sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

    'Hey, listen, it's okay to move on from a Real Madrid player, just know you can never not come back. We're like magic.' He winked and I punched his arm.

     'Wait, is that my little princesa?' I heard Marcelo from behind Cris and I almost cried.

     'Marcy!' I cheered giving him a tight hug. After our little reunion the boys went back and I saw them warming up and getting ready. The game started and everyone was cheering and I was too but despite my jersey I was cheering for Real. Marco was benched so my heart was at a steady rate. Cristiano scored making everyone cheer and scream. It was a home game for us so even though the screams were loud not many people were happy. I smiled sitting back down and enjoying the rest of the game. The game was tied 1-1 which made me happy because that meant no one technically lost.

      'Honey, I'm home!' I said smiling walking into the Real locker room. The guys all screamed and hugged me, except Marco who was still sitting packing his stuff. They asked how I was doing and if I met anyone and stuff like that. I was hesitant to tell them but I decided it was best, they were my friends.

     'Erik Durm, he's been my boyfriend for almost a year now.' I smiled and they all oohed and ahhed.

     'Aw Sol, we always thought you'd be stuck with us forever.' Isco smiled and I lightly punched his arm.

    'You never know, I'm still a young girl.' I laughed and he shook his head chuckling.

     'I love you guys so much, I miss you dearly.' I said and they all clutched their hearts and fake cried making me roll my eyes.