chapter 1

Lucy POV

   I was in my room at 5:30 in the morning with bleeding wrists. I was crying my eyes out because of a girl at my school named Juvia. She has always bullied me because I wore glasses and I wore baggy clothes.

   My twin sister sense something because of our twin Bond. She ran into my room and noticed my bleeding wrists. She ran into the bathroom that was in my room and grabbed the first-aid kit she kept in here. She came over to me and opened the first-aid kit and began bandaging my wounds.

   She yelled at me in a whispered voice so not wake our parents. "Is this because of Juvia?! You know she is nothing but a bitch yet you do this to yourself thinking it will block the pain?! Well I will have words for her in school today. She will pay!"

   She finished and put the first aid kit away and came back to me, sitting on my bed and hugged me. I hugged her back, only able to crying. I cried and cried on her shoulder until I had no tears left to cry.

   By the time I finished crying, it was 7:15am. I got up and got dress in a slightly baggy shirt and bagged jeans. I put my shoes on and made my hair messy then put a hoodie on to hide my scars. I fixed my glasses and made it look like I was crying.

   My sister ran out the room and got ready. She can back in a pair of skinny jeans, a tank-top, and high heels. She had done her make-up dark, which means she is going to beat the living daylights out of Juvia. She has done it before and those means, now she will show no mercy.

   "Let's go to school. I'll drive." I just nodded at my twin and got my bookbag, following her to the car.

   The drive took us 20 minutes. When we got there,my twin helped me out and rushed into the school.

   She noticed Juvia and yelled.

   "I swear to God! You are dead meat!"