chapter 5

Gray POV

   I just sat there in shock, my words were stuck in my throat because I didn't have any to say.

   "It's really out. Layla has taken care of it." Gray looked up at me with a serious look but I just smiled. "It's not bed. She didn't hurt her. We have twin telekinesis. That's just how we communicate when we're not that close to each other. She is the reason I haven't died yet. She can always tell if I hurt myself or if I have negative thoughts. We can hear each other's thoughts. It may seem confusing but doctors say they haven't seen it since werewolves​ were born. It's funny because she just told me she's going to treat Juvia how to nice and I told her that's amazing. I'm glad they are getting along now. As the younger twin, I am constantly worried about her and feel like I'm a burden when I'm really not. And feel like I'm a burden when I'm really not. She has to protect me now because of how weak body is. The last time I fought someone, I almost died and she felt it. That's the first time I seen how cold her heart can go. She literally should no mercy on the guy and killed him right in front of him. Police said it was self-defense and protection. She got a cut on her cheek but she decapitated him and I've never seen so much blood in my life but if she didn't come, I would be dead and I am been grateful and will be for the rest my life."

   Gray started to cry again and I hugged him. "That's horrible! No one should have to go through that. I just want to ask you one question though."

   "Go ahead and ask." Lucy said smiling.

   "Will you allow me to protect you and will you go out with me?"

   "That's two questions silly." Lucy stop for a second. "My twin said she doesn't mind and neither do I. So of course."

   "I will make do happy I promise." Gray said as he leaned in.

   I leaned in and kissed him and felt him kiss me back.

   "I love you..." I whispered as I pulled back.

   "I love you too..." He said said smiling.