chapter 2

Gray POV

   I noticed a girl yelling from down the hallway and I looked over.

   I saw a girl who had the look of a Predator about kill her prey and another girl who looked just like her with tear and her eyes and a look of pure Terror as her older sister looked at the girl who introduced herself as Juvia. The sister wasn't looking at her sister though, she was looking at Juvia.

   I decided to go over to the trembling girl and help her. I put my hand on her shoulder and for some reason she hugged me. I guess she just needed someone and she choose me.

   Juvia noticed that I was hugging her and yelled. "That's my boyfriend! Get your disgusting hands off of him! You slimy grotesque bitch!"

   I looked over at her and said clearly. "I never said I was dating you, so shut the fuck up, you heartless bitch. This girl is in pain and you think it's okay to bully her?!" I then noticed a bandage were hug wrist were and my raged built up until I was about to snap. I grabbed her sleeved and pulled it up, showing Juvia. "You see this! I noticed this a few seconds ago! Did you cause this."

   Juvia looked shocked but didn't say anything. Her twin looked over at the boy in shock.

   "Did you cause this?!" I yelled this time about the beat her to death. They didn't call me 'Alright Gray' for nothing.

   She just looked down and nodded. I let go of her and started to walk over to Juvia. She noticed I was about to kill Juvia and grabbed me from behind, holding me as tight as she could hoping I was snap out of it and I did.

   I looked back and saw tears in her eyes.

   "I forgive her!"