Chapter 1

Buuuuzzzz.......buuuuzzzz.......buuuuzzzz

I puck up my imparter, and Biana's face flashes on the screen. 

"Are you still coming over after school?" She asks 

"Its still a yes. Why are you asking me this every day?"I question 

"I have a huge surprise!" She squeals, and clicks off. 

I pull on my white cape-shirt and skirt-pants and run downstairs. I see a plate of orangey, Gell-o stuff. I sit down and shovel it inint my mouth.  I run up stairs to the leapmaster. 

"Foxfire!" I command, and in a bright flash I am taken to school.

~~~time skip to end of school~~~

We light leap in front of Everglen's blinding gates.  They swing open and let us in. We walk into the large house. Even though ai have lived here for many years, I still can't get over its beauty. 

"So why are we here again?" Keefe asks 

"You will see in a minute, lets get to the leapmaster." Biana answers. 

"Why cant you tell us." Tan asks, slightly annoyed. 

"I'm sure it's not bad." Lina reassures him, though she doesn't look too confident. 

"Please tell us!" Dex beggs. 

We get to the leapmaster, when Biana say the worst place possible. 

"Matchmaking office." 

When we finally reform, everybody is glairing at her. 

"Biana, why are we here." I hiss 

"We are getting our scrools entered." She replys to everyone.

"Ugggggg!" We all say as we follow her to the front desk.

When we get up front Biana says. 

"Six questioners for Biana." She tells him, he hands her the papers and she distributes them amongst us, then we all grab a pensil and fill out the forms at one of the tables.

I fill out questions about my abilities and how strong they are. When I get to the questions about my family, I have to leave it blank. 

167 long minuets later I am back at havenfield eating mollomelt. 

 Why did I agree to do this.  

A/n so how is the start of my new book? I know this chapter is short but the story gets better. There will be a little bit of drama soon. Thx for reading, byeeee