❤baby shower💚

It was almost 11:00 pm and mark was still a little tired and jack was wide awake and so was the baby.

Jack POV

Mark was still asleep but i thought why would he be tired even if he went to sleep before me, but then Selena came towards me on the bed and kissed me on nose, that was one of the cutest thing that she did. We both went down stairs and i put her on the floor, so she can play with the Sam plush and i found tiny box Tim on the couch and i gave it to her she really liked him and i kept an eye on her while i was making coffee then i heard a noise it was probably mark keep up or about to take a shower but mark got up and his red hair was all up and the baby stared at mark, laugh and mark put her hair up. "Good morning jackaboy" mark said,
"Morin" i told him. My coffee was done and asked mark if he wanted a cup of coffee. Mark said "sure" while playing with the baby. About 2 mins. Later, his coffee was done. He picked up the baby, went to the table and put her on his lap. I was surprised she didn't move she sat still. "I was thinking we should have a baby shower, what do you think" i asked mark. Mark responded sure we should have one today and ill tell all my friends and family and you tell your family, and we should have it her. He was so happy we are going to  have a baby shower plus the good mark is we have fold up chairs and tables for the party.

Marks POV

This was going to be the best day every for Lil Selena this was her first party i got my phone out a stared a group chat with Bob,wade,Ethan and Tyler

Mark: hey me and jack are have a baby shower

                                          Ethan: for who?

Mark: for our baby girl ❤

    Tyler: Since when did you have a kid

Mark:we find her on our front door last night

                                             Tyler:Wow 😱
   Ethan: i know Tyler 

       Bob: am going to the party are you guys    

                                        Wade: am going     Ethan: yeah

                                                  Tyler:Sure

           Bob: what time does it start

Mark: at 3:00 thanks guys bye 👋

                                  Bob: see you later

Well that was a big chat since i didnt tell them we have a kid and the baby looked at my phone and i went to my YouTube channel and i  put on one of my video.

She started to laugh and jack ask what video it was,told him it was an animated one.

Jack POV
We all got dressed and luckily i found a car seat. I asked mark if he can put Selena in the car because i was getting my shoes on. About 2 mins later mark started the car and i locked up the house. We went to the baby store and after that we went to the party place to get some stuff for the party. Next stop was the grocery store on the way a nice song came on called firefly

After the song end Selena fell asleep and same with me.

Mark POV
When jack feel asleep it was so cute and we were at the grocery store and i was in and out when i started the car to go home jack woke up and ask if we were at the grocery store, i told him that we were home. He was surprised of what i said. I told him he was asleep with the baby. We really need to get things ready it was almost 3 and i told them the gang it was at 3.

Jack POV
I put the baby on the bed so we could put the decorations for the baby shower. After 2 mins later we got everything together but it felt like we forgot something. "Uh oh" i said, mark asked "what was wrong". "We forgot to order a cake". "OK,OK jack um you get the cake ill be here with the baby".

*time skip*

"Am home" i told mark as i closed the door careful as i brought the cake to the table. Mark and Selena were on the couch watching Netflix. all of a sudden There was a knock at the door it was 3 already all of our friends came with lots of gifts. Felix even came to with cry. the brought a really big gift it was probably a baby crib. The party was going great Selena loved everyone and felix brought edger and Maya the baby must be a dog person because she didn't cry at all.

Mark POV
I did a live stream on YouTube there were lots of people on the stream."hello everybody my name is markiplier and welcome to my live stream, say hi jack". "Hi YouTube" jack said. We want to show you all something, meet our daughter Selena sky fischbach. The baby got the phone and looked at the phone.  she dropped the phone and didn't care. She is the calmest baby ever, Ethan picked her up. "Hi am your uncle Ethan and this is you uncle Tyler, Bob, wade, Felix and cry. The baby reached out for jack and Ethan gave Selena to jack. All of a sudden another knock and jack opened the the door and it was my ex- girlfriend, Amy. We all were shock and Amy told me "please come back to me markimoo". I was so mad inside but i stayed calm. "No Amy i love jack more than i ever loved you. All of a sudden Amy pushed jack and the baby almost fell but luckily i got her. Now i was steaming mad because she almost hurt my husband and baby. I helped jack up and jack grabbed the baby. "Oops, jack you are such a wimp and who is this cutie here". "Amy leave now or i will call the cops". Amy almost went out the door but Amy said "can i hold the baby just for a little bit". We both looked at each other and we agreed and the baby was looking at Amy with hate and all of a sudden the baby pee on her it was so funny we even got it on the live stream a lot of people loved it so much. she said "you will pay for this". Then she ran out the door we all laugh and jack went to go change her. We all played a game during the game jack came down with Selena. The baby was wearing a green sparkle dress and a red bow in her hair. Then we sat down and she cuddle with me while i was playing a game.

Jack POV
I told everyone it was time to open Selena's present. The babys eye were so wide she must never seen lots of present.  The first present was from Bob, it was red and green dresses and a mustache pacifier. Next was from Ethan and Tyler it was 6 oneies 3 of them had Sam and the other three were tiny box Tim. Next was from mark's mom but couldn't make it brought lots of diapers and bottle,"well this is what we need thank you".  Felix and cry brought a baby crib and lots of Sam and Tim pillows and blankets. We all did a little project we painted a room that was now Selena's room green and red. After it dried we put the crib together, put a drawer and put Sam and Tim plushes  and her clothes in the drawer and we were all tired out to wake up a little we had some cake. The baby loved it so much she got it all over her face. We had to wipe the cake off her face while i did that mark grabbed a chunk of cake and put it on my face. "Cake fight"! Ethan had said and a war had started. "Oh you are on mark" then i got a piece of cake and it went on his mustache and after a few min. Later  we all clean up then all of our friends went home and then i gave Selena a bath and after i dried her up i asked mark if he could get her in her PJs while i took a shower and got the cake out of my hair.

Marks POV
Jack was in the shower and i was going to take a shower after i had a little bit of cake in my hair. I gave her a bottle and her mustache pacifier and went to sleep. Jack got out of the shower and in his pajamas on. It was my turn and i told him that was the best party ever. Jack told me "yes it was". I gather my clothes and before i leave jack fell asleep. 5 mins later i got out and in my PJs. I went in bed with jack. I love you jack,i whispered "i love you too. Then we went to sleep

*none of these videos are mine
This is the best i could do i hope you enjoyed it*