Prologue/Ch. 1

(No one)

Harry sat there with Axelia in his room. No one knew about what happens to him but, her. He's told her everything. That he has a crush on, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. How he wished he became friends with Draco in his 1st year. 

"Why does it always have to be me, Dragon, why me?" Harry asked his friend. Axe has a dragon patronus charm (I do as well)and she can transform into a dragon too. Harry has a stag. Just like his father. Everything he did was just like his father. Harry never knew why everyone wanted him to be like his father.

"Harry calm down your magic is getting out of control again." Dragon said to him. Harry looked at her and calmed down. Even though she was more powerful the him, he was still powerful.

(Here is a list of what Dragon can do)

Elementalist Mage/Avatar (All Magical)

Blood Magic

Powers and Abilities (have to tie to elements)

Demon Warlock

Wizard Mage

Sorceress

Multiple Mages

Healer

Spellblade

Time and Space Mage

Transmitter

Channeler

Summoner

Druid

Harry wasn't going to let this stop him from getting revenge on his friends. Suddenly the two heard stomping form downstairs. 'Uh Oh! Harry I have to hide or else.....' everything stopped when Vernon, came into the room, grabbed Axe and smashed her into the wall and beating her with a bat, whip, his bare hands and feet. "DRAGON!" Harry yelled as he watched his friend beaten nearly to death. Vernon looked over at the boy. "YOU ALLOWED SUCH A MONSTROSITY INTO MY HOUSE! AFTER ALL WE DID TO YOU." Harry was beaten the same way Dragon was. After Vernon stopped his attention went back to Dragon. He looked back and forth between the two. Dragon had woken up from the beating. Vernon left the from and came back. Came back with his TOYS! Dragon was horrified. She had never been played with or raped before. Harry was as well. "Looky Here, Dudley. Why don't you come help Daddy." Vernon called out to Dudley from downstairs. Dragon's wings came out, Smooth feathers, sparkling and shining so bright, horns at the top ridge part, tough as dragon and demon wings. She had to protect herself and Harry. It was too late. Vernon grabbed Dragon and ripped her clothes off. She started crying. Harry was already being raped by Dudley.

(WARNING RAPE SEEN AHEAD)

Vernon pounded himself into Dragon's ass. Her magic only allowed her to protect her womanhood. Harry was also being pounded into by Dudley. Both of them screaming. Harry and Dragon were hurting so bad. what could they do nothing, absolutely nothing. Dragon transported her ukulele, guitar, and bass guitar to 12 Grimmauld Place, with an note. Harry and Dragon stayed on the floor as their asses were raped by two of the world most horrifying people in the world, the Dursley's. Vernon and Dudley cummed into the two. "Next time, we won't go easy on you two freaks!" Harry was in so much pain. He crawled over to Dragon, cum and blood pouring out of his ass hole, Dragon covered them with her wings only to go through a very painful creature inheritance.

(Dragon kind of did, her creature inheritance stopped in the middle of it)

Back at 12 Grimmauld Place, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin just received the note and are yelling at the order to go fetch them.