Ch. 8

(Flashback)

"Irene, please help us, Asami's going to attack and we don't know what to do."

Preachers and followers of Irene prayed in front of stachues as Queen Nera (Light) Rosalina Aliana Frost was giving birth to Princess Axelia Rosalina Alina Snowfall Frost.

"Honey, Just breathe, breathe!" King Aeolius (Keeper) Lucifer Birmingham Frost said to his wife.

(~~~~Time Skip~~~~)

After hours of labor and broken hand like pain, the princess was born, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was one of the first people in the room to hold the little child.

"She is so precious, what is her name?" A very tall Slender like man asked Nera.

"Princess Axelia Rosalina Alina Snowfall Frost."

"A very beautiful name, for a very beautiful baby.....Look at her arm!" Irene's symbol along with her sword behind it made the princess known to be the direct descendant of Irene. 

"Nera she is beautiful, what will happen if Asami.............." A women that had black hair that turned into a smoke at the bottom and her dress as well asked and was interrupted by explosions.

"She's here, Daddy, please take Axelia and take her to the shrine, send her to Sylvia or someone that can take care of her......................

~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~

Dragon woke up with a start. She had the dream again. She looked around and realised that she was in her room. Ron must of carried her up here after the incident. Dragon rolled her eyes. Why did she have to be so cruel. Dragon flew up, grabbed a measuring tape and measured her waist.

 Dragon flew up, grabbed a measuring tape and measured her waist

Dragon didn't really care that she was this skinny

Dragon didn't really care that she was this skinny. This was what she wanted in th first place. She heard a knock on her door and someone about to open it. She flew back into bed and grabbed her ukulele, and started singing,

Havana, ooh na-na 

Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na

 He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na