Chapter 10

Dumbledore looked at everyone and was ready to explain everything.

"As you have seen by earlier events....... Axelia is indeed a demon. Her uncle is Lord Zalgo Demon, husband to Lady Death Demon, and father of 8 children. His brother was our beloved king and Vladimir whom we shall not speak of. Zalgo's children need to feed off human meat and sadly Axelia doesn't do that. She starved herself from her craving until she can't handle it anymore. What you just saw was an example of what might happen if you are not careful of your actions around her."

"So she's not only a monster but, also a freak! Geez, her family is just screwed up isn't it?"

"Ginerva Molly Weasley! You do not say that to our princess! You understand!"

"Yes, Daddy."

Harry looked at his friend. He knew she was a demon, someone that ate human corpses and sucked their souls if the really deserved it. He's only seen her feast on animal meat though. Why did this make her snap?

"Mollina! You ever do such thing again, I will not stop her next time. You understand me!?"

"Yes, Albus."

Draco clutched to his arm that Mollina cut into. Ron was trying to heal him, but he couldn't heal for the world. Ron looked at him and then to where Dragon was sitting. She was a demon, one that could eat you whole and suck your soul. One that can cause you eternal torment for your actions.

"Ron, tell me did you know about her being a......"

"No, Draco I didn't. She kept many secrets from us, no matter how close we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~With Harry~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry retreated back to Sirius' room.  He was scared for Dragon, she was just misunderstood by Mollina and she wanted to be loved. 

"Pup, you OK?"

"Harry turned around startled as he saw Sirius looking at him with worry and concern.

"Y-yeah, I'm just worried about Dragon, I've never seen her do this."

"What does she normally feast on?"

"Animal meat. She'll go into the forest with special permission and hunt."

"That's because she also has other creatures that need creature my little cub."

Harry was once again startled by Remus who just sat down behind him.

"What about her mate? Will he/she come soon?"

"Of course he will. A mate will always come for their mate when they're in distress. She is an alpha/omega submissive so she desperately needs her mate right now."

A knock came from the door interrupting their conversation.

"I better go see who it is."

"Sirius that's from the front door."

Harry (picked up by an angry Remus because he walked up here himself) They went to the front door.

"H-hello?"

A young 15-year-old boy, black undercut with blonde hair on top, midnight black eyes and about 6'1 stood in the doorway.

"Who are you and how did you find this place?"

"My name is Prince Daran Damien Dixon Blakesley and you happen to have my mate/girlfriend upstairs in your house Lord Black."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Shit! Axelia's mate/boyfriend just showed up at the door steps! Thank you guys for over 2.7k views! Sorry for the long wait I've just been busy and I had a knee surgery last Wednesday, the 29th of August so I'm also healing up. Anyway if ya'll are interested in other stories you want me to write, put them in the comments below and also make sure to check out my channel!

Cya my little, potatos!