Ch. 4

(No one)

In the home of Malfoy Manor, we see death eaters having a meeting with Tom Marvolo Riddle aka. Lord Voldemort. We also see Lucius Malfoy sitting there with his son and Narcissa Black. The two faked their Marriage so Lucius' secret would be kept. He and Severus are dominant mates to James Charles Potter. "Father." Draco Lucius Severus Snape-Malfoy said to his Father. Everyone stopped the meeting even Tom stopped talking. "Yes, Draco?"

"What does it feel like to have a non-sexual/mate bond with someone?" Lucius looked at him shocked. "Draco the only bond that is like that is a twin bond, your twin died along with James a long time ago."

"But, Father I can feel that bond. He is injured, scared, and yet happy at the same time."

Lucius looked like he was on the verge of tears. Could it really be him. His little boy was still alive, Hadrian Tobias Axabrax Snape-Malfoy. His long lost son was alive. "Lucius, are you alright?" Everyone turned around to see Severus Snape standing by the door. "Severus, Lucius is like this because, Hadrian, he is still alive." Bellatrix said to her adoptive-brother. Walburga and her mother practically called Severus their son. They loved him from the bottom of their hearts.

"It.......really can't be." Snape collapsed to his knees. His other son was still alive. Lucius stood up and walked over to his husband, "He really is, Draco, he felt that he was injured, happy and scared, do you know anyone that is like this?" Severus' eyes widened. No it couldn't be. "Severus, what's wrong?" 

"Lucius what I am going to tell you isn't going to make you happy."

"This is mine, yours, and James' kid for Merlin's sake tell me please."

"Our son is.....Harry Potter."

"What!"

"I went to Potter's house to check up on him, I found him and Axelia laying in a pool of their own blood. The filthy muggles he was living with ABUSED him Lucius. They abused him." Lucius was hugging his husband by now. "I almost killed my baby boy, Oh Severus why was he placed with them. I'm not Lily, but she said if anything ever happened to us or them he wouldn't be placed with them." 

"Dumbledore had no idea either. Only Axelia." Draco suddenly screamed and collapsed to the floor. "DRACO!" Both males said running over to their oldest twin. "he's going through a early creature inheritance, since Hadrian was beaten into his, it must of triggered Draco's." Severus explained. "Hurry follow me, you can lay him in my personal quarters until further notice." Tom finally spoke up. Lucius picked up Draco, before he left he felt someone grab his hand. "Here take this, reading your family history Lucius, he might possibly be a veela." Narcissa said handing Lucius a vial filled with pain killer. Lucius rushed out of the room. Hours later, Draco lay snuggling in Lucius after the very unbearable pain of the creature inheritance. "Hello Tom, Lucius, and Severus." a voice said from within the room. "DUMBLEDORE!!!" Lucius yelled. Albus Dumbledore stood by the door. "Don't worry..." He pulls up his sleeve to reveal the DARK MARK!! "I have always sided with Tom and his decisions. I was of course his very first follower." 

"B-but how. You want to kill him don't u?" Severus asked shocked.

"This was apart of a plan Albus and I came up with when I turned 17, he would pretend to hate me and I would to him. The only other person who knew was....James." The two dominants heads looked at the floor. "If only he was here. He would of loved to help Draco through this madness." 

"Look in the foyer, Lady Magic has a surprise for you." The two men rushed down the stairs, to see the person that they have wanted to see in 14 years.

"JAMES!"