home

《 now starting episode 3 》

Bambi was let out a week later after veronica mom agree to be her Guardian for the time being. Veronica decides it be best to take her shopping first before showing her where she be staying till she comes of age.

"So I hope you don't mind but I got a date tonight." Veronica says as she carries in several shopping bags up to there home and opening it. She laughs softly seeing Bambi struggle holding the bags herself. Ronnie quickly opens the door and leads Bambi to the couch to set everything down. Bambi was quick to let out a relief sigh.

At that moment veronica mom walks in and smiles at the girls. "Hi sweatheart, took Bambi shopping. Please tell me most of it is hers and not yours." Ms. Lodge spoke rasing a brow at veronica.

Bambi laughs at this and tells her that most of it was hers and how greatful she was for what they were doing for her. The Lodge girls were quick to brush it off and instead showed her the house and where she be sleeping in.

Once veronica mom left. Ronnie decided that it was time she get ready for her date with Chuck Clayton. One of the most hottest guys at school. Veronica checks on Bambi and bites her lip thinkingabout canceling and helping Bambi settle. She knew that before Bambi left the hospital her mom inrolled her into high school and was slightly worried about her due to her amnesia.

But never the lest she calls Betty and asks if she can keep Bambi company and even have her help Betty with the Blue and Gold paper for the school Betty was restarting. Betty agrees and Veronica tells Bambi what was goimg on to which she agreed and withed Ronnie well on her date with Chuck Clayton.

Bambi decides to slip on her shoes and wait in the living room for Betty to get here. She was very nervous about everything going on. People who didn't know her, were helping her with open arms and was willing to take her in.

Bambi was knockedout of her thoughts once Betty knocked. She openedthe door greating her and Ms. Lodge gave me a apare key telling me to be home by 10 it was 7:47 p.m. so she agreed. She walks with Betty over to Pops a diner she never herd of. And they end up meeting Jughead there.

She gets herself a burger and her friends suggest she gets a shake to. Her eyes lits up once the food came and thanks the man as she happily munches on her fries listening to what Jugehead and Betty were saying. It was all so confusing for her since all this came out before she was found.

She drank her milkshake before interrupting them. "I'm sorry but who is Jason? " Bambi question looking confused as always. Betty smiled saddly and told her the story. She frown softly afterwords but nods. After dinner was over they walked her back to where veronica lives and said goodbye to her and she waves back.

She sees that Ronnie is home and Ronnie told her how boring Chuck Clayton was. She giggled and shook her head. "Boys sound dumb " Bambi says wich Ronnie agrees to. They said goodnight and they both went to get ready for bed. Ms. Lodge telling Bambi that she is all set for school and will be starting tomorrow. She thanked her and went to bed.

The next moring Ronnie woke her up saying that she wants to do my hair and to hurry up so she'll have time to do so. "Gosh I love your hair Bambi its so soft and doesn't have any split ends." She says running her hands through my hair before putting it into what she calls a messy French braid.

Veronica and her get to school. Stopping at a coffee shop so veronica could have her cup of Joe while Bambi got a tea. They get.to school amd Ronnie leads her to the office. She shows Bambi where her locker is and Betty and Kevin sees amd joins them. Bambi gives them a hug and they start telling her the ropes of the school.

"Hey veronica, how was the sticky maple Chuck gave you last night." Two girls says while laughing veronica looked confused at the girls comment. "Uh we had a sunday if that's what you Haynes are talking about. "Veronica calls back.

"What the hell is a sticky maple?" Ronnie ask amd I agreed with her. "Uh it's exactly what it sounds like." Kevin says as his and Bettt phone beeped and show them the picture of Ronnie covered in a really bad photoshop of maple syrup. " it's a Riverdale thing. " he says like it was normal.

"No it's a slut shaming thing. Amd I am neither a slut or ashamed. And i refuse to havw someone with a name, excuse me Chuck Clayton " she says in disgust.

I felt really bad for veronica and wanted to foloow after her and Betty when they went to confront Chuck but Kevin grabbed onto me and told me it wouldn't be such a good idea if i went and instead went to the student Lounge to wait and see what would happen.

《 next chapter will be about the revenge. Also quick question I was originallygoing to make this a jughead love story but I was thinking about waiting till season 2 comes out with the new charters and set her up withone of them. Tell me whar you think I should do. 》