Blossom

Veronica Lodge, Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Archie Andrews, and Kevin Keller had no idea that Bambi soon to be Lodge had been missing since Jughead birthday. Figuring that she wanted some space and was probably getting her memories back like she sometimes did. and they didn't think anything of it when she never replied back because Bambi hardly ever does.

Instead they were worrying about Homecoming and the murder of Jason Blossom and almost murder of Bambi was Jughead Jones very own dad FP Jones. of course no one wanted to think it was him and FP telling them that he wasn't a killer.

Bambi laid tied up in a dirty motel 6 bed her dressed dirty and bloody from being drag as a South side serpent member left to pick up drugs and waited for a call from someone hopefully this time he would do the job correctly as having Bambi alive out them all at risk of being caught.

but the boss man had a better idea and instead waited until Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews left FP trailer after checking her nook and cranny for something telling that that FP did or didn't have anything to do with Jason Blossom murder and Bambi soon to be Lodge almost murder.

and as the two teen leave to head to there school for there home coming he came out of hiding heading inside FP trailer and planted the gun leaving no finger prints and leaving the scene. and he waited until FP came before calling Sheriff Keller to leave a tip about FP and the weapon in his trailer.

The core four soon finds out the Jughead dad has been arrested for murder and Jughead leaves the group feeling hurt and betrayed.  He ends up trying to get a bus out to stay with his mom and little sister Jellybean only to be told that there isn't any room. changing his ticket the station closes and he slowly makes his way back to Pop's Dinner we're he be staying until the bus station opened up again the following morning.

Instead his friends find him and told him that the gun wasn't there and that he was being framed. hoping for the best they run to the station to clear up FP only to be told that he had confessed in doing the murder of Jason Blossom and almost murder of Bambi. Jughead watched as his dad was being moved to a jail cell they liked eyes and FP turns away not wanting his son to see him this way.

It wasn't until Monday when the three truth of the core four along with Kevin Keller sat down for lunch at Riverdale high did they realize that Bambi hasn't been around in awhile Veronica could have swore she saw her today in school but when Betty went up to ask about Bambi they said she hasn't shown up in awhile.

As Betty went back to her friends they see Jughead who wasn't supposed to come today as his dad faces is plastered all over school as the murder. coming up to Cherly to apologize to Cherly for her death if her brother before finding Bambi to talk to her about it also. Instead he got slapped and hit by Cherly in her broken state before being lead out if the lunch room.

●●●●●●●●

Veronica Lodge,  Archie Andrews,  Kevin Keller all stood in Archie music room looking down at Joaquin. He ends up telling the story of seeing Jason Bloosm dead. and Bambi knocked out thinking she was dead too. while also telling them about Mustang and FP talking about the rich kid.

Veronica demands him to take them to where he was. and Kevin threatens him to tell his dad about the clean up job. Joaquin takes them to the dirty motel 6 and leads them inside.

Mustang he says seeing a body in the bed moving the blanket veronica gasps seeing Bambi beaten and almost dead. "is she alive?" veronica says. Archie moves over to feel her pulse.  Veronica moves towards the bathroom where Mustang laid dead looking like her overdose. Joaquin looks at Kevin. "Kev I can't be here. Kevin nods grabbing his boyfriend. "call my dad, I'll check in with Bambi as soon as I can."he says before the two boys left. Veronica calls Kevin dad while telling him to bring an ambulance.

Archie unties Bambi and holds her in his arms looking upset. " we didn't even realize she was missing we thought she just wanted to be alone. what kind if people are we to not notice her being missing. and the fact that she's in this stress tells me she's been missing since Jughead birthday. " Archie says. Veronica  nods looking close to tears as they here sirens. Archie brings Bambi out and let the paramedics take care of her.

Archie gets in his dad truck after talking to the sheriff tears falling down his face as his dad tells him that he needs to stop going down this path before he ends up like Jason Blossom. Archie nods and the two leave the dirty motel 6.

Veronica and Hermione lodge gets back to there home where Hermione ends up breaking down. crying for Bambi, for veronica for her husband for all the craziness that's been going on.

Kevin Keller walls his now ex boyfriend Joaquin to the bus as he he needed to stay low sharing one last kiss he goes to leave before telling Kevin something important before leaving.

Kevin, Betty and Jughead go back to the sign we're the get away car burned finding a bag and inside that bag held Jason Blossm letterman jacket. they need up Meeting Archie and Veronica in Jughead home as all five stood around wondering why Jason Blossom jacket was the key, and why did FP have it.

Betty has Archie out on the jacket and finds the hard drive and having it plug in. all five crowd around Jughead laptop as the watched Mustang beat Jasson.  they watched as he leaves and comes back with Bambi who was bleeding from her head but still putting up a fight. they watch her get tied behind Jason and see Jason and Bambi walking. Bambi was able to untie them and they tried to attack instead Bambi ends up getting knocked out and Jason tied back up again only to have Clifford Blossom come in.

pointing the gun at his son Jason Blossom he shots him. he then leaves and mustang ties up Bambi and takes her away from this room to FP can clean up. it later skips to where FP is taking Jason body out to take to the River but as he does so he sees Bambi in the corner tied up.

he leaves her to go dump the body and when he comes back he sees Clifford standing in front of Bambi you can see them aguring about her FP tries to get her free but was then threaten that Jughead would be next and that no one would miss her as she is a no body and no one would care about her as much as Jason. Still FP wrestled for the gun but wasn't able to stop him from shooting her.

and the video stops there. the five of them sit there in horror tears in there eyes as they watched what really happened to there friend and Jason Blossom.  Betty quickly gets out her phone and tells Cherly what happened. Jughead and Veronica leaves to go see Bambi.  wanting to see how she was doing and inform her that they know who tried to kill her. Betty and Kevin drop to hard drive to the sheriff as he watch what they just watched before sending in cop cars to throne hill manor, only to find that he had hung himself.

Jughead and Veronica get to Bambi room and sees she's awake. Veronica hugs her as she starts crying telling her how sorry she is for not knowing she was missing and what she gone through before they met. While veronica cried Jughead held Bambi hand tears falling down his face also.

Betty, Archie, Kevin and Hermione all came into the room to. "oh Bambi thank God your alright. " Kevin says coming closer to her. Bambi looks at them confused. "my name's not Bambi. It's Riley." she says.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

okay y'all one more chapter before season two kicks off yes!! I am so so excited and ready for season two! also Bambi is still going to be called Bambi that's her Nick name but her real name is going to be used more. I have it planned out on who her family is hahaha. if you watched season two than you probably already know who I'm talking about because why else would she be with Jason Blossom and almost murder?

but season one is almost over and she's getting love interest. see you in my next update babes.