complicated

☆☆Tigger warning: talks of depression, violence, rape, ect. Please skip this chapter if you are not in a safe state of mind. I love you. ☆☆

As days past by Riley Lodge also known as Bambi was falling deeper and deeper into a hole. Since she had awoken in the hospital back in August it was go go go, she never really got to think about what had happened to her, how her farther tje sugarman had planned on killing her.

And than their was mustang the  southside serpent who went and tried to finish the job, and Nick saint Clare. Although in those moments that's all she thought about she ended up pushing them in the back of her mind as she kept herself busy with her friends and school work.

But now? Now Bambi laid in PJs  that she changed into after FP supposed retirement. And it had already been a week since that night. After helping veronica and getting comfy it seemed like a wall fell and all the things that has had happen to Bambi came ar her in full swing making it feel like the wind was getting knocked out of her.

She cried u til a sudden numbness wash over her and all crying came to a halt, spending most nights staring straight up into her ceiling. The events washing over her like a broken record all mashing together in different chunks. It never going away with her eyes open she tied up, eyes close she can feel the bullet and blood draining. Every blink she's struggling to stay awake as the drugs kick in. Every gasp of air feels like water filling her lungs after going after Cheryl. Although this effected her deeply Bambi knew she risk showing again if it ment saving her friends.

Her friends?  Worried about her like crazy, rhey called text and try to vist her but she simply did not let them in. She wasn't herself and couldn't mobe from her spot. Veronica actually found the key and unlocked her door and held her tightly for hours and whipe her fried tears off her and try to get her out of bed but failed.

It wasn't until she spoke to their  mother alone with out thier dad did the ball start to roll. Hermione made several calls and was able to make a therapy appointment  for Riley something that Riley had wanted awhile ago but with all the things happening behind closed doors it slipped through.

Hermione comes into Riley room looking at her sadly and goes over and lays down by her and cradling Rileys head against her in a way mothers do. This wasn't something she did often with Riley but in this moment they both needed it. "Riley." Hermione begins after holding her daughter. She continues after hearing her let out a hum letting Hermione know she was listening. "I've set up an appointment with a therapist, it's tomorrow at 2 alright. " Hermione tells her. Riley nods her head and mumbles a soft thank you.

The two laid there for a bit before Hermione sighs. "Alright Riley you've stayes in those same pjs long enough,   go shower or take a nice relaxing bath alright. Then come out and eat." Hermione says gently. Riley wanted to decline but knew she was right and agreed. Hermione kissed the top of her head and left.

It took a few minutes but Riley was finally able to get herself out of bed. Her legs ache as she only ever left her bed for the bathroom. Riley stretches out and lets out a sigh as her both cracks and decides to plug her phone in to charge while she slowly walk towards her dresser to pull out fresh clothes before going into the bathroom.

After showering and washing everything twice to feel clean she gets out and change. Finally leaving her bathrrom Riley sees that her phone is finally furmed on after metting it die and see that even more calls and texts have been spent, instead of opening them she just sent a mass text to all of them saying sorry and that she'll be at school again next week and that she didn't feel like talking before setting her phone down and leaving her bedroom for the first time since coming home.

Veronica comes out of the kitchen almost dropping her plates a pound seeing Riley. A large smile breaks out as she sees Riley out, change in nrw pjs and freshly showered. Shw quickly sets her food down and pulls Riley into a tight hug.

"I've missed you, now let's go eat and watch the Bachelor." Veronica says pulling back smiling. Riley cracks her first smile in awhile its small but real. Veronica hands her a plate and the both head to the living room sitting in front of the t.v. and watching the Bachelor.

.......
Time skip
........

Riley had just gotten back to therapy,  nothing happened really it was more her getting comfortable with the person sje was saying, paperwork and that everying was confidential unless it was something major, like wanting to hurt herself or others.

Riley really wanted to lock herself back inro her room but veronica stops her and asks if she wanted to go to pops and swe Archie, and Betty, two of her friends she hasn't seen in awhile. She wanted to say know but seeing tje hopefully and excited look in veronica eye. She agreed and the two Lodge girls were off.

Veronica Lodge walks inro the dinner with Riley following behind. Veronica smiles at her friends happily. "Sorry I'm late, but I did bring a surprise, " veronica says as she moves out of the way reviling Riley.

Riley stood awkwardly and gives her friends a wave. Betty was the first to stand up and hug her tightly followed by archie. Betty scoots over and Riley sits down and the two catch her up on what she missed. Shecan honestly say she had missed them dearly and had hope that she wouldn't distance herself from them again. But she feels like it'll probably happen again.

"Oh and Southside high got shut down, so Jughead coming back" Archie says. Riley smiles a bit at that and hopes that it also includes her other serpent friends.

"Bambi?" Someone called. Turning her head shw sees FP Jones in a pops uniform. "Hello FP." She spoke softly to him. Fp exams Riley noting to sunken face and dark circles, dull eyes and can tell she has eaten in awhile. She was starting to look like she did in the basement of the whyte wyrm. "How are you doing, you know Jughead been trting to reach you." He finally says.

Riley bit her lip and moved her gaze away. "Guess everything that has happened to me, really hit hard and I'm working on it. I saw a therapist today. I'll try to see Juggy tomorrow or when he comes back to Riverdale high." She spoke. Fp noted that her voice was scratchy and was probably  do to crying wnd not speaking for long periods of time. Feeling the guilt was over him.

He looks at her one last time. " if you ever need anything Bambi, anything. Call Jughead or myself. The serpents got your back alright. " Fp tells her firmly. Riley nods and tells him thank you before FP had to go back to work. The three looked at her and she ignores the looks. "So milkshakes?" She asks.

♤♡♤♡◇◇◇♡♡

Enjoy

Next chapter soutside are coming to Riverdale.

Love you guys.