Stanger

A/n: sorry if this chapter is short I'm working on it
---------------
Your POV
I was just sitting on my bed when the door opens and this strange... Yet familiar guy walks in. "(Yn)." He says. I look at him. "I'm sorry... Who are you?" I ask, and right as I say that it looks like his whole world was shattered. "Y-you don't.... Remember me?" He asked. I shook my head. Then FGM walked in. "(Yn), this is Carlos. He's your friend. Remember?" She asked concerned. "Carlos? Carlos... No... I-I don't know a Carlos. I know a Jay, Evie, Suzi, Mal, Ben, Doug, Jade, Meg, and Lisa. But no Carlos, are you sure I know him?" I asked confused. "Do you remember why you wanted to be here?" She asked. "Ye-- actually no. Can I go?" I asked. She nods her head and we walk out. I was trying to figure out who that boy was... He seems important. "(Yn), you were in love with this boy. How do you not remember him?" She asked. "I-I was?" I asked. "Yes." She stated simply. Why don't I remember him. Then I hear thoughts.

Why doesn't she remember me? She remembers everyone but me? Did I cause that much heart ache that she forgets me completely?

Heart ache? Did he... Hurt me? Break my heart? I'm so confused I was only in there for a few days. "Why don't I remember him I was only in there for a few days." I whispered to FGM. She stopped and looked at me. "(Yn) you were in there for months dear. What happened?" She asked. "What? I-I don't know." I stated, now I'm very confused.

Carlos' POV (short)
She-she doesn't remember me.... Why? What happened 3 months 4 days 2 hours 27 minuets and 32 seconds isn't enough time to forget someone is it?

?? POV
"She doesn't remember him! My potion worked. Yes! She can't get in the way anymore! Now I just have to get rid of his love for her, then he can be all mine." I say and then turn and face my Carlos covered wall. "Soon we will be together for ever my love." I said and started laughing maniacally.

A/n: should I add knew characters to help your crew out? Let me know down below.