Plan B

A/n: may be a short chapter
-------------------
Pamela's POV
My sister has always been obsessive and devious. I just never thought she'd stoop this low. Carlos and I get back to the group. "Well, I have to head to class now, bye!" Mitzy said then winked at Carlos who resisted the urge to gag. (Yn) left not long after that. "Guys, we need to talk." Carlos said. "To your room?" Mal asked. Carlos nodded his head. We headed to the boys' dorm room. "What do we need to--" Jay started. "Mitzy erased (Yn)'s memory of me." Carlos said. "What are you--" Evie started. "He's right. I heard my sister, Mitzy, say something about how the potion she made worked and that (Yn) could no longer get in between her and Carlos." I stated. "Is there a way to bring her memory back?" Evie asked. "I think so...." I said. "What is it?" Jay asked. I began to explain and tell them what it was that could POSSIBLY bring her memory back. Evie squealed. "Get Carlos and (Yn) together Plan B!!" She shouted. "Wait there was a Plan A?" Carlos asked. "Yup. Why do you think we sent you to comfort her in the first place?" Jay asked. "You guys are slick. Thank you for that.... So... You really think it'll work?" He asked. "I'm ninety-nine percent positive.... Ish." I replied. "So.... When should we start?" Carlos asked. "Lunch?" I replied/asked. "Yeah. That should work." Carlos replied. "Alright, see you guys at lunch." I said and left. I hope this works.

Your (mind) POV
It's lunch time now.... Apparently I still don't 'remember'. Which is weird cause I do remember. I was eating my lunch when the rest of my friends walk up, Carlos looking nervous. "Hey guys!" My voice said cheerily. "Hey (Nn)!" Pam replied. Everyone else just nodded their heads. We began to eat lunch, or rather continue eating lunch for me. "You look very cute today Ms. Cutie Kitten Ears." Carlos had said to me, causing my person to blush... And of course me to. "T-thanks." My voice stuttered. "(Yn), I have a question." Carlos said. "Hmm?" My person hummed. "Umm.... Would you like to...... Possibly.....maybe...... Go out on a date with me?" He stuttered. Carlos is asking me on a date? CARLOS IS ASKING ME ON A DATE! Well it's not me me.... But it still counts... Please say yes..... Please please please. "A-a date?" My person asked. He nods his head slowly. "Sure. When and where?" My person asked, I was jumping up and down inside my head. "How about... The dance tomorrow?" He asked. "Perfect! See you then?" My person asked. "Yeah. See you then." He said. My person walked off. Carlos actually asked my to go to a dance with him, on a date. I wish my person could remember him.