Mitzy

A/n: if you didn't realize, the ending of the last chapter was you trapped inside your head. The real you who remembers Carlos. Anyway that was for those who didn't understand then ending so from here on out if it's inside your head it will say Your (mind) POV. Also (Nn) is Nickname
------------------------------
Your POV
"Hi, Mitzy I'm-- PAM!" I shouted. "Pam? That's your name?" She asked. "No, sorry. My pen pal Pam from when I first moved here, is never met her in person for some reason but she sent me a picture of what she looked like and I did the same. "(Nn)?!  You're joking? Is that really you? I heard you disappeared!" She said coming and giving me a hug. I hugged her back. Mitzy was about to say something when my other friends showed up. "Hey, (Yn). Who are these two?" Mal asked. "Oh, this, is Pamela Pan, or just Pam. She was my pen pal when I first got here, I'd never met her in person but I heard her thoughts when she wanted a pen pal and talked that way until I got where she was staying here at Auradon, then BAM! Pen pals! Oh and this Mitzy.... I just met her." I said smiling. Mitzy mumbled something, I didn't quite catch it. I don't think Mitzy likes me. She just met me, so why?

Carlos' POV
I don't like this Mitzy girl. She seems... Off, she keeps flirting with me to. I don't think (Yn) just 'lost her memory' I think Mitzy had something to do with it. "Hey Carlos can I talk to you for second." The Pam girl said. "Yeah...... Sure." I said and we walked away. "I know you don't trust my sister Mitzy, yes Mitzy is my sister, and you're right not to trust her. (Yn)'s memory I know is not an accident." Pam said. "What?! How do you know?" I asked getting angry. "I heard her earlier today in the bathroom she said something about how the memory potion worked and how (Yn) would no longer get in the way of you and herself." Pam said. "She, she made (Yn) forget me? (Yn), the girl who is likely the love of my life?!" I was pretty much yelling at this point and she nods her head clearly understanding why I was so upset. "We'll tell the others when Mitzy and (Yn) are not around. We'll figure out how to break the potion's spell Carlos, I promise.

A/n: sorry it's short! This will probably be a short sequel, sorry readers! 😁