Dance

A/n: sorry if the chapter is short!
---------------------------------
Your POV
The dance was today, Evie was helping me shop. I couldn't wait! Not only was it my first dance, but it was my first date too! I had never been so excited in my life. We were shopping in a store when we ran into Pam. "Pam! Hey how are you? Been about two hours since I'd seen you!" I said and started to laugh. "I'm glad u found you guys, (Yn) I have to tell you something, Evie already knows." Pam said. "What is it?" I asked somewhat scared. "Mitzy, my sister, is bad news. You didn't just 'forget Carlos' she gave you a potion to do so." Pam said. "That would explain why I get the feeling she doesn't like me." I said. "Anyway I let you to continue shopping." Pam said and walked away. Then we continued to shop for dresses and shoes.

*time skip*

This was it.... I was going to the dance. I was waiting in the dorm then there was a knock at the door. I get up and open the door. "You ready?" Carlos asked. I smile and nod my head. He glances at my head and frowns. "Again with the bow?" He asked. I look down. "I-I--" I stuttered. Then he takes his hands and unties the bow. "But--" I started. "You don't need that (Yn).... You're perfect just the way you are." Carlos said and put his hands on the side of my face.

Your (mind) POV
"You don't need that (Yn).... You're perfect just the way you are." Carlos said and put his hands on the side of my person's face. Does he really mean that? "R-really?" My person stuttered. "I do. By the way you look beautiful." He said and grabbed my person's hand. "Thanks... You look handsome to." My person replied.
(What you're wearing):

(What he's wearing):

We walked to where the dance was held and began to dance once we go there

We walked to where the dance was held and began to dance once we go there. "Hey-- (YN) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH HIM?! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS!" Mitzy yelled. "I asked her to go to the dance with me Mitzy, I know what you did. I'm never going to like you okay? My heart is already taken." Carlos said. Of course it is.... Then why did he take 'me'?

Your POV
After the incident with Mitzy, we continued dancing. "(Yn), I know in the back of your mind you remember me.... Just please remember me for a moment....." He trailed. "Carlos--" I started but was cut off by.... Carlos kissing me..... It all came back. Everything. When he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine. "Please remember.... I love you (Yn)...." He trailed trying not to cry. I smiled. "I love you to, Carlos." I said. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "You--" he started I nod my head smiling. He puts his hands around my waist and lifts me up. "You really love me back?" I asked. "Yes... You're more than just a Henchman to me (Yn)" he said. "And you're more than just a stranger to me." I said and we kissed once again.

We lived happily ever after....
The End

A/n: That's a wrap for this series/story, thanks for reading. Love you guys! Melody out! ❤️🎶