What Happened to Percy? Part1

A/N: I do not own PJO or HOO, Uncle Rick does!

~3rd POV~
It has been a year since the heroes have defeated Gaia and everything has been peaceful in the new camp, Camp Ήρωας(hero/Íroas), and the City of Heroes. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, two time Savior of Olympus, bane of Kronos, defeater of Gaia, and husband of Annabeth, Architect of Olympus and the City of Heroes(for short I'm just going to call it "Heroes"), daughter of Athena, was spending time on the beach, reminiscing when he had first laid eyes on his Wise Girl, he smiled at the memories. He was brought out of his thoughts by a puff of pink glitter and the scent of roses. Aphrodite, he thought, what does she want now? You see, after the war, the gods have been asking the heroes to do some small favors for them and they were usually stupid ones too, like 'find my missing shoe' or 'find my lost scarf' and what not, you can guess who those were for. But Percy has had enough of that, he has more important things to do and he needs his breaks from his work at the aquarium in Heroes and training new demigods, so he wasn't quite happy about this visit from the love goddess.
"What do you want Aphrodite?" Percy said, trying and failing to hold back the annoyance in his voice.
"Well, Percy, you see, I can't seem to find my-" Aphrodite said but was cut off by Percy.
"I don't have time to help you find whatever you lost so just leave me alone and come back when it's something that's actually important." Percy stated, obviously annoyed at Aphrodite.
"Well, if that's what you think then I'll just go, but beware, Perseus Jackson, you shouldn't anger the goddess of love for I can do much!" And with that, Aphrodite left, leaving only an annoyed Percy on the beach.

Later that night
~Percy POV~
I climbed into bed next to my beautiful wife and recounted today's events. I shook off Aphrodite's words as they were bugging me. I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.
~Dream~
I saw a bunch of pink and girly stuff so I assumed that I was in Aphrodite's palace on Olympus. Then I saw the goddess, she was grinning evilly and I had this all too familiar feeling that something was about to happen.
"What?" I asked the grinning goddess of love.
"Oh, Percy dearest, you are about to get what you deserve." She said evilly and let out an evil sounding chuckle.
Ok, now I'm worried, what is she planning?
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh, you'll find out soon enough." She answered, still grinning evilly.
And with that, I woke up.
~end dream~
I opened my eyes and saw Annabeth next to me, still sleeping. I sat up but felt an unusual weight on my chest, I looked down and- oh Gods- I had breasts. I got out of bed and went to the mirror. There, staring back at me, was a 18 year old girl, with raven black hair that went the waist, sea green eyes, and naturally tanned skin. It was me, I'm a girl!
"A-a-annabeth?" I say. My voice is higher and more feminine.
My Wise Girl wakes up groggily, "hmm? Good morn-" she stopped when she saw me, "uhh, P-p-percy? Is that you?" She asks, shocked. I just nod. "Oh my Gods! Percy, wha-what happened? Who did this?" She got up and rushed over and embraced me in a hug.
"A-a-aphrodite d-did th-this." I stuttered, suppressing sobs. Annabeth rubs circles on my back.
"Well, let's get dressed and we can talk to Chiron about this, okay?" I nod. She gets up and pulls me up too, then she goes into her closet and comes out with two sets of clothes. I look at her confused and seeing my face she says, "I have clothes for you, Seaweed brain. Come here, I'll help you." I do as she says and starts getting dressed. I was weary of wearing a bra but Annabeth said that I had to wear it and I'd thank her later. We're both wearing jeans and orange camp shirts.
We made our way over to the big house and, luckily, there wasn't a whole lot of people. Annabeth knocked on the door and we waited for an answer. We heard a muffled "come in" and opened the door. "Hey Chiron, there's something you need to know." Annabeth called to Chiron.
"Annabeth, my dear, what brings you here? Who is that?" He asks Annabeth, looking at me. I look up towards him and his eyes widen. "Percy, is that you?" He questions.
I nod my head, "yeah, Aphrodite did this. Can you undo it please?"
"I don't know if I can, you may have to go to Olympus for help. I'm sorry, Percy." Chiron says sympathetically.
"Okay, and you don't have to be sorry, it's not your fault." I say.
I look over to my Wise Girl and she smiles sadly at me. "Well, I guess we're going to Olympus. Bye and thank you, Chiron." She says as she grabs my hand and goes out the door of the big house.