The Others Find Out and a Big Surprise for All

At Camp Ήρωας(Hero)
~3rd POV~
The Jackson couple got back to camp and went to their house in Heroes. Annabeth had called Jason and Piper Grace, Frank and Hazel Zhang, Leo and Calypso Valdez, Thalia and Reyna, Nico and Will Solace-Di Angelo, Travis and Katie Stoll, Conner Stoll, and Clarisse and Cris LaRue to come over to tell them what happened. The couple waited for a few minutes before they heard the doorbell ring. Annabeth got up and opened the door to let their friends in. They all sat in the living room when someone had asked what was on the group's minds.
"So, why did you want all of us over here?" Piper questioned Annabeth.
Annabeth sighed and said, "Ok. So, something happened today and just please don't freak out." Everyone looked at her curiously but nodded their heads anyways. Annabeth turned her head over to the other room Persea was in and called, "Persea, you can come in now." Everyone looked over to where Annabeth called to and saw a beautiful 18 year old girl with raven black waist length hair, sea green eyes, and perfectly tanned skin. Everyone's eyes widen at the sight of the girl.
"Percy? Is that you?" Thalia asked.
The girl nodded her head and said, "Sadly, yes, yes it is. And it's Persea, as in P-E-R-S-E-A, now."
After telling everyone what happened, all the girls rushed to Persea and gave her a group hug. Once they broke apart, Travis spoke up. "Uh, are you still going to be together or not?" He asked.
"Of course we're still together! I'd love Seaweed Brain regardless, she did give up godhood TWICE and fell into Tartarus FOR me! The least I can do is stay with her after this. Besides, we're married." Annabeth answered in a defensive tone. Travis and the rest of the boys made an 'o' shape with their mouths, except the Solangelo couple for obvious reasons, and Persea leaned over and kissed her Wise Girl's cheek. Then, Piper is pushing all the boys out saying that they needed a 'girls day/night' with Persea.
They spent the rest of the day talking and telling Persea ALL about being a girl. When Annabeth told them about how both can have biological children, they were surprised to say the least. They stayed up watching movies related to water for most of the night until they fell asleep.

The very next day (anyone know where that's from? Hint: hey got any grapes?)

~Annabeth POV~
I woke up and saw Persea curled up at my side. Then I felt sick and jumped up and ran to the bathroom and started puking into the toilet. I then heard someone come in and pulled my hair back for me. When I had emptied my stomach, I looked up to see Persea. I stood up and went the sink to wash my face. I went out of the bathroom to see everyone else awake.
Piper gasped. "Do you have morning sickness, Annabeth?" She asked.
Oh Styx, do I? "I guess, maybe?" I answer. Everyone started squealing, except Persea, she just stood there, staring, with her eyes comically wide.
"Re-re-really?"she whispered. I just shrugged and next thing I know, Persea fainted and is on the floor. I just smile at my Seaweed Brain, it's good to know that that hasn't changed. I back into the bathroom and take out a pregnancy test that I have just in case.
We wait for it to come up with the result and by that time, Persea has waken up. I look at it with anticipation and squeal. I'm joined soon after that by everyone else.
Clarissa pats Persea on the back and says, "Congrats, Prissy." Which is then followed soon after by a fainting Persea. Well, that's Persea for ya.

A/N: I was fangirling so hard when I was writing Annabeth's POV, it was just so bad.😍😱😭