Voldemort Has Family?

~Harry POV~

Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, Fred, and I were staring at the two girls that just came out of the kitchen and up the stairs. The slightly taller one had raven black hair, tanned skin, and sea green eyes that looked like they were swirling like the sea itself. The other girl had honey blonde hair, tanned skin also, and startling grey eyes. They were hot! But not as hot as Ginny in my opinion.

"Um, Hello. I'm Persea Jackson and this is my wife, Annabeth." the taller one said.

Wait, what? Did she just say 'wife'? I did not see that coming. Also, her accent sounds American.

"Oh, Hello. I'm Harry Potter. These are my friends, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and his siblings Fred, George, and Ginny." I said pointing to each of them as I said their names.

After the chorus of 'hellos' finished, I said, "So, what brings you here?"

"Oh, I'm going to be the Ancient Runes professor and Annabeth is going to be my teacher's assistant." Persea said with a smile.

"Oh, wow, I'm taking that class!" said Hermione.

"Me, too!" Ginny said.

"Well, look forward to seeing you in class. I wish all of you were in the class, it is going to be awesome, I promise." Persea said, grinning.

"Well, it was nice meeting you all, but we should settle in and rest for a bit before dinner. See you guys then." Annabeth said walking with Persea to their room.

After their door closed I turned to the group. "They seem nice, but why are they here, at the headquaters for the Order? It doesn't make sense that they would be here if it wasn't for the war." I stated.

After a chorus of agreements, we talked about why they might be here until we heard Mrs. Weasley call up to us that dinner's ready. Persea and Annabeth's door opened and Persea ran so fast that it made wind behind her and she practically jumped all of the stairs at once and ran into the kitchen. Damn, she must've been hungry. Annabeth came up to us laughing quietly and shaking her head.

"Come on. Let's get down there before Persea eats everything." She said. We went down and sat at the table. I saw a woman who looked about Mrs. Weasley's age and had brown hair, kind eyes, and warm smile.

"Hello, I'm Sally Jackson-Blofis, Persea's mom. You can just call me Sally, though." the woman said. Sally looked over to Persea and said, "Persea! Slow down before you choke!" Persea looked up at her mom and slowed down but was still eating pretty quickly. After we had finished dinner, Persea having had four serving of everything, man, that girl can eat, Mrs. Weasley set us to bed, excluding Persea and Annabeth.

~Persea POV~

I went out of the kitchen with Annie and Sevvy into this sitting room and sat down in a chair.

"So, what the Pluto's purple underpants happened to you, Percy?"

"Wow, very colorful swearing Sevvy. And Aphrodite happened." I replied and then me and Annabeth explained everything to him.

"Oh, Persea! I'm sorry this happened to you!" Sevvy said while giving me a hug.

"You've got nothing to be sorry about. Besides, I'm fine, I've still got my Wise Girl and a little one on the way." I said, smiling and looking at Annie.

"What, Really? I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations!"

"Thank you! Now I'm tired, but we should tell Draco, Luna, and Neville about this so they know."

"Yeah, we should." Annabeth agreed. We bid good night to the grandson of Pluto and went to our room. 

After we finished the IMs, my mom came into the room we were all sharing and told us that we were going to tell the kids about the whole evil grandpa 2.0 tomorrow. After that we went to bed.

Time Skip brought to by Pluto's Purple Underpants

~Harry POV~

After I woke up, I got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast. When I got there, most of the people staying here were already down there except for Persea and Annabeth. After a couple minutes, they came down and started eating. 

Once everyone was done and I was about to leave, Mrs. Weasely said, "Oh, don't go anywhere. There's something you need to know." We all sat back down and waited for someone to speak.

"So, I'm the daughter of Tom Riddle, which makes Persea his granddaughter." Sally said.

"What! But you're too nice to be related to him!" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Well, it's quite true, I'm afraid. But Persea, Annabeth, and I have come to help with the war." said Sally, and I could've sworn I heard Persea mumble something about another stupid evil grandpa, whatever that meant.

So, Voldemort has family. Great.