The Great Dinner and a Pink Toad

~3rd POV~

Hermione went back to the compartment thinking about what she just overheard.

Persea was a guy? I thought Aphrodite was a goddess in Greek mythology. Annabeth's pregnant? How did Luna know what Annabeth is having? Why did Luna call Annabeth 'Aunt'?

She sat down in the compartment and was thinking about this when she was abruptly snapped out of it when Ron said that they were at Hogwarts.

~Persea POV~

We got off of the train and went and got on these carriages pulled by these horses that look really depressing, I'm gonna call them Nico-horses. 

"Do you guys see those things pulling the carriages?" Harry asked pointing to the Nico-horses. 

"Harry, what are you talking about? The carriages are pulling themselves like always." Hermione said.

"I see them, too." Luna said. 

"I do, too. What are they?" Annabeth asked.

Our Lady! It's a pleasure to be in your presence!

Oh, just call me Persea, no need for formalities, I don't like them. What are you called?

We're Thestrals, M'lady.

"They're Thestrals, but I'll probably still call them Nico-horses." I said.

Everyone who didn't know my dad was Poseidon looked at me confused.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, making my fellow demigods laugh.

We rode in silence while I had a conversation with the thestrals, occasionally giggling at something one of them said and getting some weird looks from the wizards.

When the school came into view, I was in awe and I heard Annabeth gasp, it was an amazing and giant castle with architecture worthy of Athena.

When we got inside we went to this gigantic hall and the group separated, Luna and Draco went went to two different tables on one side while the rest went to a table on the other, and Annabeth and I went to the table at the front where the teachers were and we sat by Sevvy.

After the talking hat sorted all the first years, Dumbledore stood up and  started talking about stuff like how no students are allowed in the forbidden forest. Then he said, "Your new Ancient Runes teacher is Professor Persea Jackson." I stood up and waved then sat back down. "Your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is Professor Dolores Umbridge, she is a Ministry official." then a woman who looked remarkably like a toad wearing all pink stood up. Dumbledore continued but the pink toad kept interrupting when she then just took over and started talking. What she said just didn't make sense and I had a bad feeling about her. When she finished, Dumbledore waved his hand and food appeared on the tables. He sat down and everyone ate.

After the dinner, we caught up with Luna and she showed us my classroom and our bedroom. We said good night and she left to go to bed.

I climbed into bed next to Annabeth and kissed her forehead, then her stomach. "Good night Wise Girl. Good night little ones." I said with a smile.

"Good night Seaweed Brain." with that, we fell asleep.

A/N if this book gets to 500 reads then I will post somethings about me. If you want me to answer any questions in it then comment them and I will, maybe, it depends on the question. thank you and until next time!!