Going to a School of Magic

~3rd POV~

After the cars were packed up, the wizards made their way to Kings Cross Station. Once they get to Platform 9 3/4, Persea and Annabeth were tackled in a group hug from Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, and Draco Malfoy.

"Sis! Perce! I'm so glad to see you!" Draco said smiling at his older sister and her husband-now-wife. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George just stood to the side watching in confusion as the demigods hugged and exchanged greetings.

Once on the train, the demigods went into a compartment to talk in private, leaving the mortal wizards alone in their own compartment. 

"So, you pi$$ed off Aphrodite and she turned you into a girl forever? Just because you didn't go on another stupid quest for something she lost?" Neville asked once they sat down in their compartment.

"Dam right, Plant Head." Persea said to the son of Demeter.

"Well, congratulations on the baby." Luna said. 

The two boys eyes widened as Annabeth and Persea smiled sheepishly. "What?!" the son of Athena and the son of Demeter said at the same time.

"May I?" Luna asked while gesturing to Annabeth's stomach, ignoring the boys. Annabeth nodded and the daughter of Apollo proceeded to place her hand on Annabeth's stomach. After a minute, Luna took her hand away and smiled. "They're both healthy and are about 4 weeks along." The rest of the groups eyes widened at this.

"Th-th-they? As in, I'm have more than one baby?" Annabeth stuttered.

"Yes, Aunt, you are having twins, one of each." the Legacy of Athena said to the mother-to-be.

Persea had this ridiculous grin so wide that it looked like her face was about to split in half. "Wise Girl, aren't you happy! We're having twins!" Persea exclaimed as she hugged her wife, who just nodded with a small smile on her face, still in shock from the news, and put her hand on her stomach.

For the rest of the train ride, they talked about what was happening at camp and throwing baby name suggestions around. However, they were unaware of the curious witch that was listening to the first part of their conversation right outside the door.

Hahaha!!! Cliffhanger! I'm so evil! But I'm the FanGoddess, what did you expect?