Chapter 6

"What the hell Jake why did you take me in the janitors room, really?" Is he stupid or something? "I needed to talk to you.." He said. "There's nothing to talk about!" I spat. "Come on Audrey, stop being like this, please! I told you I was sorry!" "Uh, you expect me to just forgive you like that? How would you like it if I had sex with someone else? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be too happy about that!" "I know, I know.. But I made a mistake, I didn't mean too, I was stupid!" "Yeah, you sure as hell are, I don't want you anymore.. nor will I ever. You messed up big time, fuck you." "Okay, fine than! I only did her because you would never give it to me!" Really?.. What the hell!

"Wow Jake, wow..." and with that I just walked out. How can he say that to me? I mean really, he knows that I take this very seriously. I thought he was different but I guess he just wanted.. you know what. I started bawling out tears, he used me.. he only wanted to get in my pants. People were right about him but I never listened cause I was too in love with him. I never believed whenever people said he cheated on me. I always told them that when I see it, I'll believe it. And guess what? I did.. Boys are so over-rated.

I decided to skip 2nd period since I'm already too late and I don't wanna hear the teacher asking me questions and such so I stayed in the restroom. Yeah, how weird.. but whatever.

I was just in there on my phone..

The bell rang for 3rd period so I just went to class, and I had Cameron and Samantha in there, yay.

I walked in and saw that Cameron and Sam were in there. "Hey Audrey!" Samantha said, smiling. " "Hey Sam." I replied. I wanted to tell her about what had happened but knowing her she will scream and say it all loud and I didn't Cameron knowing.

Well anyways, Cameron was too busy on his phone so he didn't even know I was there.. Ha.

"Hey" He finally said too me, smiling.

"Hello.." I replied. Our art teacher made us do our journal by drawing what she did on the board, it was pretty easy.

Cameron's P.O.V

I honestly can't wait for tonight, I'm gonna make sure Audrey has the best time of her life. I want to make her happy, seeing that beautiful smile of hers makes my day. She's the most beautifulest girl that I have ever seen, I just don't want to rush things to fast, I want to make her to be able to trust me, and I know I'll be better than that shitty ex-boyfriend of hers! I only told her we were going to the movies and out to eat but I'm also going to take her to the beach right after. I hope I'm not going too fast though.. I just met her but I don't know.. The first time I saw her, something told me to go to her.

Audrey's P.O.V

When I was done with my journal, or when everyone was done with it, our teacher said that we had to do a student mandala, which was we had to create 7 images that represent what happened in our life. There's 6 images outside and the 7th one in the middle represents what we are now. Hm, it sounds fun and easy. It was due next Wednesday. I decided to just spend the rest of class time to talk to Cameron and Samantha.

The day went by pretty quick and I got home and I realized my mom wasn't there, oh yeah she was coming back tomorrow. it was 3:00 so I had 3 hours to kill before I got ready to go with Cameron. I soon got a text message from him.

Cameron: Hey beautiful, remember at 7:00.

Me: I know. (:

Cameron: Mmk, just making sure. (;

I didn't text back and I decided to take a 2 hour nap.

****

I got up at 6:00 and decided to get ready. I took a shower, yeah 2 showers in a day, judge me.

I got out and picked my outfit for tonight which was a navy blue sleeve crop top with a ruffled skirt and my black doc-martens. It looked really cute and by than I blew dry my hair and straightened it and did my makeup which consisted of foundation , mascara and blush. I know that I went all dressy, but I just felt like it.

It was already 6:45 and I went downstairs to watch TV to pass time until I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open it and I saw Cameron there, he looked cute, he was wearing a blue and black plaid shirt with blue jeans and black vans. Okay, Audrey, you don't like him.. Stop.

"Uh.. You look gorgeous Audrey." He said, nervously.

"Thanks Cameron." I said, smiling.

"Well, let's get going" He said.

We walked up to his Black Range Rover, it was gorgeous. Him being the gentleman, he opened the door for me. I gigged and said. "Thankyou."

"Yourwelcome my lady." He also said, giggling. He got in the car and we drove off to the movies.

I hope y'all guys like how it's going. Vote and comment what y'all think! <3