Chapter 11

Audrey's P.O.V

I'm really happy that Cameron saved me just in time. I don't know what I would do if Jake got on with it, I keep thinking about it. I've never seen Jake act like that, it was really scary, but now I'm safe and that's all that matters.

Since Cameron is staying the night I decided to give him sweats and a t-shirt that my brother left whenever he went too college. I haven't spoke too him since he left, eh he never really talked to me anyways, that was whenever I was in the 8th grade when, you know.. all that happened.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked Cameron, I wasn't all that tired anymore. "It doesn't matter." Oh, I wanted Cameron to stay because I was scared, so I needed someone here..

We decided to watch a movie in my room, it was Grown Ups 2. It was hilariousss lol.

Cameron's P.O.V

I gotta tell you, I was pretty nervous about staying the night here and that we're all alone. But I wanted to protect her..

I like her so much!

"Hey Audrey..?" I asked her. "Yes?" "What ever happened between you and Jake?" I know it was a bad time to ask but I really wanted to know, I want to know why she doesn't wanna trust again. I know it was cause of Jake but I wanted to know the actual reason why.

Audrey's P.O.V

I didn't know how to respond to that question, but I had to tell him. I told him about what happened that night, and when I did, he seemed shocked and upset. "Why would he do that too you? You didn't deserve him Audrey. Your better than that." He had said. Yeah, I know I did.. Alot of people has told me that already, it was annoying. I'm so sorry that I was in love. -.- I didn't know, but you got to learn somehow, now I know to stay away from guys like that.

Sorry that its swtiching p.o.v's alot hehe.

Camerons P.O.V

I can't believe that douchebag did that to her. She didn't deserve him, at

all.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep.. I'm really tired now." She had said, I went to the floor to sleep because I didn't wanna seem, yeah you know.

"Why are you on the floor? You can sleep on here you know." She said, giggling.

I guess. I got up on the bed and she had her back to me. "Goodnight Cameron."

"Goodnight Audrey.." "Oh and Cameron? Thanks for staying here with me."

and with that, I pulled her close to me and had my arm wrapped around her. I'm glad she didn't say anything.

"No problem, beautiful." And I meant when I call her beautiful, I don't know why she doesn't think she is, I mean look at her.. I'll still keep calling her beautiful no matter what.

after thinking about her, I drifted off too sleep.

Sorry that it's such a short and boring chapter but I will update later on and it'll get more interesting, I just don't wanna rush things, I want to take it slow so yeah. Comment and vote what y'all think. Bye :D