Chapter 10

Audrey's P.O.V.

Me and Chloe were still standing there, looking around at everybody. "Hey, let's just go to the backyard, there having a fire and I don't think there's much people." Chloe had said. I agreed and we went outside and I was looking around till someone grabbed my arm and I screamed which made a few people look at me weirdly. "Ugh, really Cameron? You scared me!" He laughed at my reaction. What a mean person. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said, while laughing. "But your face was pretty funny." Laughing, again. "Okay.. Whatever." I said, pretending to be mad at him but I just bursted out laughing which made him laugh also. By the time I knew it, Chloe walked off somewhere, probably with her other friends. Oh well.

"Hey let's go sit around the fire, yes?" Cameron had asked me. I said yes and we went to sit down, it was a really big one, considering that his backyard is really huge. Cameron had said he wanted to ask me something, but not yet. Me and Cameron were just sitting there laughing, having a good time until someone covered my mouth and eyes and pulled me away from the big crowd and led me somewhere, I tried to kick and scream but I'm guessing that two people were holding me really good and nobody noticed that they were doing that. "Audrey!" I heard Cameron yell. I tried to scream back but I couldn't, I was so scared.. This has never happened to me. What's gonna happen to me? All these questions were running through my mind.

I was suddenly pushed onto a bed hard and they uncovered me till I found Jake and this other guy which I'm assuming is Cody standing right in front of me. They looked drunk and they reeked of alchohol really bad. I tried to get out but I saw another guy blocking the door. Oh god..

"Audrey, what were you doing there with Cameron? Your mine, not his you little bitch" He said, but he slurred alot. "First of all, I'm not yours, nor will I ever be. We ain't even together so you need to shut the-" Before I could finish, he slapped my cheek really hard. "Listen here, you ain't gonna be with anymore, I don't want you to get near him because if you do, he will get hurt and you know I got alot of people." I was so angry at what he just said, he better not hurt Cameron because oh my god, shit ain't gonna look pretty. "Your not the boss of me, you ain't my dad or my mom!" I said.

He slapped me again, but this time harder. It hurt really bad but whatever. Cody was just standing there laughing, what a stupid ass. The guy that was blocking the door was just standing there, on his phone. You gotta be kidding me, c'mon now.

"Now, Audrey, I'm going to get what I want, ever since the first day I met you, listen, nobody is here to save you, not even your little boyfriend Cammy." He said, while laughing.

He started to grab me, I tried to get him off of me but he was more larger and stronger than me so I couldn't. I screamed and cried, but everytime I did that, his friend Cody would just slap me and tell me to shut the fuck up.

Jake took off my shirt and pants, which only left me in my bra and undies. Jake started to touch my breasts and, you know.. down there. I tried and tried to get him off, but I can't. I was so scared.. I have never had sex before, and I don't want it to happen right now. Oh god, Cameron please come, that was all I thought. Before you know it, my bra and underwear are now gonna be off soon. Cameron come, please!

Cameron's P.O.V.

When me and Audrey were sitting around the fire, we were just laughing and talking about random stuff until the next thing you know I see her being pulled away and they were too fast so I couldn't see who it was, nor could I catch them. "Audrey!" I yelled as loud as I could. I didn't hear anymore. I started running around the house like crazy, I needed to find her.

I asked people if they saw her, but they were mostly drunk so they didn't even know how to respond.

I went up to her friend, which I'm assuming is Chloe and she looked pretty sober to me. "Chloe, have you seen Audrey? She was with me at the fire and the next thing you know, I think was 2 guys pull her away and I have no idea where she was!" "What!!! No I didn't see her, I'll help you go look for her. C'mon." She said, while telling her friend that she'll be right back.

We started searching the house, everywhere. We got upstairs and checked every room.

Chloe said to check in the basement, since we checked about every other room in the house. We got down there and there was another room in there.

I tried to open the door but it was loocked, so I decided to kick the door open. Chloe was standing there looking terrified, I felt sorry for her.

Once I got inside, I looked to my side and there was a guy knocked out on the floor, I guess that was the guy who was standing by the door, oh well haha. I finally got my eyes to the middle of the room, and there was 2 guys with Audrey. One was on top of her, she was completeley naked and there was another guy, laughing. That guy who was on Audrey was so close of getting into her till I pulled that guy off and punched him till he knocked out. As for that other guy, I knocked him out also. "Cameron!!!" Audrey screamed, even though she was naked, I went up to her and hugged her. I told her to get dressed so she can talk about. She quickly got dressed and came up to me hugging me. "Oh my god Cameron, you saved me, I thought you wouldn't have came, thank you so, so much!" She said, while crying. "No problem, Audrey. I would do anything for you. But now your safe." I replied.

Chloe came up to us. "Audrey, you're okay! Oh my god, I was so worried about you! C'mon let's take you home." She had said.

"Cameron.. can you uh, stay with me? Audrey had asked me. "Of course, I'll tell my mom.

I called my mom and she said it was okay. We got in Chloe's car and drove off to her house. We got out and said our goodbyes to Chloe.

We were walking in the house until Audrey had stopped us right in front of her house. "I know I said this alot, but thankyou so much for saving me, I don't know what I would do without." She said hugging me.

"Your welcome.. I'll always be here for you."

and that's a promise.