Chapter 12

** 1 week later**

Audrey's P.O.V

Everything has been going really good for me actually, I'm over Jake.. I know it was fast but come on, what he did to me was wrong. He still try's to talk to me now and than to apologize but I just ignore him.

Cameron and I have been talking a lot more actually, and he is a really sweet and down to earth person.

It was now Friday, I got up and did my routine and threw on my cheerleader outfit considering that today was the football game, I was really exited! What's also really awesome is the Cameron joined football. (It's September 13, 2013 just a little FYI)

And guess what? He's quarterback. :)

I got to school already and automatically saw Cameron, Samantha, and Nash. We've all been talking a lot too, Samantha is still convincing me to be with Cameron because he still likes me, since he told Nash but they both said he's scared to ask me out on a date, hehe.

The day went by pretty quick, and if was now time for the football game.

"Okay, girls remember our routine for half-time.. I know y'all will do great! Okay, one, two three.." "GO PANTHERS" all us girls screamed.

I looked back to check on the boys and I saw Cameron looking straight at me, he winked and turned back around. I just blushed and turned away.

We cheered out hearts out, we did great on our routine. With that, our boys won 30-6! "Party at my house!" one of the football players said. Samantha ran to me and told me to go with her and I agreed, Why not? I just hope nothing happens because again, I'm not down for that. I just wanna have a nice night.

I and Samantha got to my house since she already had get clothes. "Hey, sweetie did y'all win?" my mom asked as we walked in. "Yes, we sure did." I replied, happily. "Aw, that's good honey are you staying home or...?" "No, actually one of the football players is having a party, probably to celebrate our first game win." "Oh, okay well be careful guys okay? and text me when your coming home." I told her okay and we both ran upstairs to my room.

I decided to wear my Aztec Short Sleeve crop too and my white skirt with my wedges. Samantha decided to curl my hair while I re-did my makeup. Everytime Samantha comes she always does my hair and I do hers. It's just us, lol.

After she was finished, I decided to straighten her hair since she didn't really like curls. Her outfit was a Blue Floral crop top with her Hollister light-washed shorts and white sandals, we were both satisfied with ourself and I grabbed my car keys. She has her car here but we decided to take mine.

We finally made it to that guys house, oh his name is Blake. There was a lot of people, all the cars were parked on either side of the road, I found a parking after like 5 minutes. "Damn.. there sure is a lot of people" Samantha had said. Hell yeah there was, I wonder where Cameron is.. I didn't see him after the game, only whenever they were playing but that's pretty much, oh well..

We made out way inside and I smelled alcohol.. of course. What highschool party don't have alcohol? Me and Samantha were making conversations with a few people until someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw..

Cameron.

"Hey." he had said. "Hey Cam!"

"You look really beautiful.." "Aw, thankyou." I said, smiling.

Cameron's P.O.V

Nows my chance, I have to ask her. I went to Samantha and told her what I was gonna, she already knew but I didn't wanna just pull away Audrey cause yeah. She said okay. "Hey.. Audrey? Can we go outside for a bit, I need to talk to you." "Of course Cam, let's go." I grabbed her hand walked outside and went towards to the side of the house where no one was. Okay Cameron, you can do this.. come on.

"Okay, well remember when I said I liked you last week?" I said, really nervous. "Mm, yes.. why?" she replied.

"Because, I haven't stopped liking you.. as a matter of fact, I like you more and more each day.. You make me feel something Everytime I'm around you, I get really nervous when I'm with you, which has never happened to me before, your beautiful and perfect in every way.. well, in my eyes your perfect. Everything you do, just makes me.. it makes me want you to be mine! The first time when I saw you in that classroom, I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since, when I saw you cry, it just made me want to be with you and protect you, I know it's hard to trust after what had happened but I want you to know that you can trust me. I'm pretty sure you don't like me back but-" I was interrupted when I felt lips on mine.. I couldn't help but kiss back, she likes me.. oh my god she likes me back! (does happy dance in head) I felt this huge spark whenever we were kissing, I've never felt this before.. what is this? We stopped kissing and she finally said. "Cameron, I've liked you too! I mean whenever you told me last week, I wanted to tell you but I thought it was too fast, and I was still broken but now I know who I want, and it's you.." She smiled, that perfect smile of hers. "Wow.. I don't even know what to say, I'm glad you like me back!" And it's the truth, I haven't felt this happy since forever. I'm gonna do everything I can to make her happy.

Audrey's P.O.V

Cameron gave me this huge speech saying he still liked me, I loved it.. I mean I trust him, but I just hope I don't get hurt, I'm counting on him to make me trust again.

I interrupted him by kissing him and let me tell you, it was amazing, I felt this huge spark in me. I felt it with Jake but it wasn't as big as this one, it made me feel good. I blocked everhthing out, it was just me and him. When I stopped and looked at him, his eyes were full of happiness.

Just please.. don't make me regret my choice Cameron, I really like you.

"Audrey.. would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night at 8:00?" he asked, I can tell he was nervous again cause he had his hand behind his neck. "Of course, cameron" I smiled. He smiled back at me, ahh.. his smile is just PERFECT. I'm lucky to have him, even though he's not mine yet, but you know what I mean.

We walked back hand in hand and for the rest of the party it was me, him, Sam and Nash. We just drinked (not alcohol) talked and laughed.

It was finally time to go home and Samantha went with Nash and Cameron went home, and I drove home. I got home and all the lights were off, my mom was already asleep, i texted her that I was home but she didn't respond, so that's why.

I quietly got inside and went upstairs and up to my room. I showered and changed into my Nike Spandex and T-shirt. I have an obsession with Nike Spandex, seriously.

Once I hit the bed, I knocked out.