26: She's Back

Jihee's POV:

"When was the last time you saw her?" I asked shaking.

"A few months ago, but why?" He looked at me with concern written all over his face.

I walked with Baekhyun to a more private area. A little playground I used to go to with Wendy, Jihoon and Youngjae when we were kids.
Its been a while since I've been here. Most if the equipment here all look old and rickety. Apart from the swings and the slide.

We sat on the swings and answered his question.

"I met Minji on the first day of school. We were both 12 and..." I paused and wiped a tear off my cheek. "And I thought she was my friend, until I introduced her to Youngjae."

"Minji met Youngjae and instantly fell in love with him. And she noticed that Youngjae was hanging out with me more than her. That made her extremely jealous, she was possessive over Youngjae. She shut every girl out of his life, including me and Wendy.
Obviously, Youngjae didn't like it, after a while she confessed her feelings towards him, but he didn't like her back and she blamed me."

"She said I was the reason why Youngjae didn't accept her. She then usually hit and scratch me as revenge. Until her family and herself moved to the States, I haven't seen her since. Now I'm scared." I managed to say with quiet sobs and tears streaming down my face.

"We were once great friends, and now not anymore." Baekhyun lifted my head with his thumb and wiped my tears away. And hugged me. "Its okay Jihee-ah. If you need anything, you know EXO's got your back." He said with a sincere smile.

"Thank you Baekhyun." I whispered.

Taehyung's POV:

"I'm gay."

Did not see that coming...

I went home happy knowing that my hyung doesn't love Jihee, like I do.

I was walking back home and got a text from my dad.

"Taehyung come home now, there's someone I want you to meet."

I arrived home and heard my dad's voice along with another male's voice coming from the living room. And there was a man and a girl who seems to be around my age.

"Oh hello?"

"Oh this my son, Taehyung and this is Mr Lee and Minji."

"They came here from the United States, and came to Korea to become our new business allies." He added.

"Um, hello, my name is Taehyung. Its nice to meet you two." I said shaking their hands and bowing.

"Oh Taehyung! Minji here, is going to your school. So tomorrow can you give her a tour around the premises?"
Mr Lee asked me. I nodded and said sure.

I went upstairs to get changed out of my uniform. I texted Bangtan, Wendy and Jihee to meet at the mall, and wore something comfortable.

And ran downstairs. "Dad, I'll just be out for the day! See you!" I was about to walk out the door...

"Wait, Taehyung bring Minji with you and show her around the area while her father and I talk." I nodded and she joined me.

We were walking to the mall since it wasn't very far from my neighbtourhood. "So, how are you liking Korea so far?" I just suddenly asked her.

"Its okay, I've lived here before and had some friends before I moved." She said.

"Oh that's great maybe you might meet them here."

"Hopefully!" I said out loud with a wide smile.
"Hopefully not." I heard her murmur.

And we arrived.

Jihee's POV:

"Aish! Where is that guy?!" Jimin complained.

I was on my phone looking through my photos and deleting my cringiest ones. (What I actually do irl.)

"Oh there he is! Who's that?" I looked up and saw Taehyung with a girl. I know who that girl is, Lee Minji.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I told Jin and he nodded.

I ran into the restroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were watery and a little red from crying earlier today with Baekhyun and a few tears escaped my eyes, and soon I was a weeping mess.

She's actually back...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•