31: Jealousy

Author's POV:

Today is the day!

The marriage of
Choi Youngjae and Park Jae-rin.

The venue was decorated beautifully. It was a garden wedding. Candles everywhere, and fancy arches covered with little, beautiful flowers.

Everybody sat in their seats before the ceremony started. Jihee sat in between Wendy and Jihoon.

The wedding hasn't started yet, so Rocky came over and Jihee started talk to each other, and getting to know each other better. Chatter and laughs could be heard from their mouths, making most people stare at them.

And one person stared in anger.

Rocky's POV:

Wow! Jihee noona is fun to talk to!

We were talking before the wedding started, the stories she tells are so funny. It turns out that she is Youngjae hyung's best friend, also a girl named Wilma or was it Wenji?
I don't know, but she does look pretty.

While I was talking to Jihee noona, I can see my jealous hyung staring at us. I smirked at him and widened his eyes.

"Hey Rocky, your eomma wants to take a photo of us together!" He grabbed my wrist and stomped off.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He shouted quietly and let go of my wrist.

"What? I'm just making a new friend." I said raising my hands in the air.

"Are you serious?! I told you I like her and you're probably there flir--" He cut himself off once he realised what he just said.

"Ooh! My Hyung Is JEALOUS~!" I sang.

Taehyung's POV:

He's right, I can't dent the fact that I was a bit jealous.
But she doesn't even like me like that, she only sees me as a friend, her best friend.

I should just give up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He said shaking me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head.
"Nevermind, lets just go." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to our reserved seats.

Jihee's PoV:

The weeding has started and Youngjae looks amazing in his suit!

I sat beside Wendy and Jihoon, who were equally excited as me. Youngjae stood at the alter waiting for his bride, looking a little scared.

Don't worry Youngjae! You'll do great!

Finally, the music started playing and a beautiful woman in a long white gown walked towards the alter.

"Omo! Shes so pretty!" Wendy whispered and I nodded.

"Relatives and friends, we are gathered here today, for the marriage of Choi Youngjae and Park Jae-rin."

Time skip-->

"Park Jae-rin, do you take Choi Youngjae to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Choi Youngjae, do you take Park Jae-rin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Youngjae was hesitant.

"I... I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey!

I'm sorry its taking me a while to update this ff.
Because I'm in my important exam year, I live in Ireland, meaning I go to Secondary school. And I am currently in 3rd year and its an important exam year, so I have to focus on my studies and try to update more frequently.

Anyways, thanks for reading! ^-^