Harrison x reader

Your POV (basic fucking x reader rules so shut up)

It has been two week since I have joined illusion camp not magic just to learn how to trick the human brain. I have seen I get along with a boy named Harrison and a female named Narries the thing is they all ways fight.
"Narries you will never under stand magic your an 'fake' "
"Ca-" I was cut off by Narries toughing glitter at us.
"Sorry magical (YN)." She calks you that well you (used to) play dungeon and dragons.
"She is a fellow illusionist do not think of her as magic!"
"Dude chill I'm fine with it." I said.
"Fine let's go (YN)" Harrison said holding your hand oh did I mention your in fucking love with this Lil cinnamon roll, You blushed madly. we got to my tent and sat down.
"How dare she" you did not pay attention you just stared into his eyes taking it in his brown hair amazing eyes how they would shine bright like a star.
"Earth to (YN)" Harrison said. "are you even listening. So you won't here if I said I love you so much everything about you is amazing."
"U mm Harrison I heard you..." You blushed madly you stood up to be at his level he leaned in then you leaned in your lips touched you both felt like nothing can mess this moment up but max Neil and Nikki and they did. We heard the door unzip...
"You go Harrison." Nikki yelled jumping.
"Nikki are cover is blown." Neil told Nikki
"this is black mail material." Max said filming.
"Shut up and let us be." They did as told as u guys continued...

(a/n)
___holly shit I really liked this chapter so I might just make a fucking book on a Harrison x reader. Any other request are welcome even smut I don't really care as long as the readers are happy I'm happy!