david x reader

Reader is fem

+.*+.*.+*+*.+

I woke up in my cabin to Gwen watching trash TV and reading some hentia like shit.

"Morin Gwen." I roll out of bed (half alive/half dead).

"You don't have shirt on BTW."

"Wh-" just then the door opened to David

"MORNING GWE- SORRY" He slammed the door as a dark blush was on my face and a historical Gwen. I through my shirt on and opened the door for him.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)" he said I (rolled my eyes/smiled sweetly)

"Its fine, just knock next time." I said (kindly/annoyed)

I walked to wake the kids as I realized its our brake day thing.

I go change to a (outfit here) and take a walk, David and Gwen are in casual as I walk to the pond David runs up behind me and gives me a hug. I pat his arm as I ( blush madly/roll my eyes hiding my blush).

"Hay Davy. Wanna' come with me to the lake pond thing?"

"Sure." He said with his overly wide smile.

He grabs my hand and I (look away and blush / walk like no big deal but is secretly super happy)
We make it to the pond as I sit on the docks David sits next to me.

I hear a soft love song and look around and shrug it off so did David we talked about camp and other things of how I am going to collage to get my (degree here) and become (dream job here) Or how David I learning about life science and going to get a masters in ecology.

Then I yawned a bit do to fucking climate change it was cold David gave me His jacket. He looked into my eyes I looked into his (I leaned in/he leaned in ) for a kiss our lips connected as (I pulled/ he pulled) away his hand pushed a strand of hair from his face and kissed me again this time confident and passionate. I heard a giggle Nikki then I here a Gwen's laugh then a ugh max then a 'I think (Y/N) will get mad  she's to (nice/scary)' Neil.

I get up as David reaches for my hand I (wave him off/ don't see) and walk to them.

I (pull them out/ ask them to come out )

“were you spying kids.” Gwen ran and the rest scattered. David came over and kissed my neck I (push him away/ kiss his head) and walk away grinning ear to ear.

------request more