max x reader

Not request but my bff wanted this so ya. BTW max and every one is 16+

I have been in this fucking hell hole for three weeks at least I have a little sane friend and he is a bitch like little old me.
"David can you stop being such a fucking ray of sunshine AND IF you tell me to watch my fucking language then I will fucking kill you." I said max just looked at me trying to hide a grin that plastered his face. I walked to him and the others they just were laughing there asses off because well I think I just scared David that he was speechless.
"Head to dock." Max said going back to his scowl.
"S-" Nikki elbowed Neil.
"Me and Neil are going to head to the tents you guys go!" Nikki is oblivious on her shipping us.
"Ya OK I guess." Neil said knowing her plan obviously.
"I guess I will come with you max let me just get my knife just in case."
"OK"
_____with the gang no one POV___

"Max do you like (YN)!?" Nikki asked.
"N-no w-what makes you think that." Max said blushing madly and deeply.
"You so do I dare you to tell her or I will tell every single person you like (YN)." Nikki said sly.
"Fucking fine I will just if I get rejected I'm going to act just like fucking David bitch." Max said

___your POV again___

I saw Neil and Nikki run off, I walked to max dam was he hot as fucking hell in summer. I thought and tried to blow it off.
"Ready dick head." I said we call each other names but we know we don't mean it.
"Ya dumb ass." Max said looking down and blushing? I blew it off max never showed feelings but annoyance anger sometimes sadness and joy around me.

We got to the lake and sat at the lake with are feet in the water talking about how much we hate the world after  long pause max asked me. "Do you have a crush..." He looked worried about something.
"Um ya why..." I said I knew I could trust him, thing is he is my crush.
"Who is it... I promise I won't tell." Max said was he begging.
"Tell me yours first." I said giving him a nudge.
"Let me show you" he stood up so did I dose he not like me oh fuck he likes some other girl.
"OK." I said sadly. I felt arms around me he pulled me in Hus eyes shut as he kissed me HE IS KISSING ME.
Lil make out in bold also it ends with a fat make out and lemon choice.

I melted into the kiss. Are lips moved in sync with are hands rubbing each others back we sat down max under me as I sat on him with my legs around him. I felt something rub my lip asking to enter I denied I felt Max's hand leave my back and rub my lady part witch made me moan witch gave max the chance to enter my mouth. We fought for dominance max won because I let him. he explored my mouth we pulled away for breath and got right back to it. Lip to lip...
___________________________________
Should I do a part two with smut or a vary hard smut. Or just leave it off here up to you guys. Peace out fuckers and sinners