danvid 😍😍😍😍

Oml my FAC ship 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚im tom when i was making this💚💚💚

Davids POV

I feel bad for Daniel poor guy he drank bad kool aid ( does not drink koolaid so can't spell it)

~~~~~~~~~~(^.^)

Daniel POV (he out of hospital)

That fucking David can't get him out of my head it does not help I look like him I just see my self and think of him... His green eyes ( is that his eye color its close ) reddish brown hair and his smile I can think about him forever... That's it I'm going back to camp Campbell (and I'm cumming in hard) .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“ψ(`∇´)ψ
No one POV

as Daniel pulls in he hears a girly scream, "ahhhhh!?" definitely Davids.

"oh sorry Davy." Daniel says when chuckling softly, he then sticks out his hand out to help him up soon Max's comes in.

Max yells at Lil cinnamon roll David, "DAVID WHY THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT CULTIST BACK!?"

Daniel squats down (now up now down move it ladies get those legs movin') and gets eye level with max and cracks his neck, " Now now max first thing first I gave up being a cultist and I am now trying to be the best camp councilor just behind David."

"Ha so you admit you were a cult Leader," max spat out, "wait what not trying to be the best!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU "

"Max language" David scolded be for max flipped him off.

"Now let's get me set up and oh I'm so excited!" Daniel jumps.

"Welp max go hurry along to Gwen and the other campers." David says giving a little wave bye.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n so this is part one with all these views I'm getting I'm thinking of doing a Q&A

Bye mother fuckers hope u die and try to get killed *flips off and waving*

~the fucking demon