👀 Undecided

These black times go as they come and we do not know how they come or why they go. But we know that God controls them, as he controls the whole vast cobweb of the mystery of things.
Elizabeth Goudge

The great beauty of life is its mystery, the inability to know what course our life will take, and diligently work to transmute into our final form based upon a lifetime of constant discovery and enterprising effort. Accepting the unknown and unknowable eliminates regret.
Kilroy J. Oldster

CROW HILL TOWN
MONDAY
POLICE STATE
TERRENCE JAMES

Even though it was something he has been expecting, he still felt numb. He just sat staring at the passing scenery, the black police woman driving the car keep looking at him every seconds as if he could bolt out of the car any minute, as if he can jumped out of a running car, Terrance thought.

The blarring siren of the police car is interfering with his thoughts, its as if the noise is serving as a disruption agents, he needs to organized his own mind before they reach the police station to find out what awaits him.

Terrance look down at his handcuff hands, he shakes head. Why do they have to handcuff him, don't they realized he won't runaway, he was waiting for them to show up long before they came to arrest him.

The continuous wail of the siren stopped suddenly, he looked out and was surprised they have reached the police station. The police man came to Terrane's side of the vehicle and opened the door for him to come out, with his hand shackled together it was difficult for him to manuvour himself out of the car.

The standing police man noticed this, he get hold of his elbow and assisted him to get out of the vehicle, pushing him to enter the police station with the police woman following closely behind them.

Terrance noticed there was no news reporter outside the police station and he was surprised, it would be a good thing for him to be exonerated before all the town heard he was at the scene of the murder.

Upon entering all eyes turned towards them, he felt uncomfortable and his guilty conscience triples, he should have come to the police station as soon as he saw those bodies, nothing he say now will make the police belief his innocence, or was he guilty?

Without stopping for a moment, the police man took Terrance straight to the interrogation room, asking if he needs anything, Terrance shakes his head in negative and the police man leave him in the room.

Looking around the small room, he noticed the two camera at two different angles in the room, the realization of his situation finally dawned on him. He would be interrogated like a criminal with other people watching him through the camera.

Terrance was shaken, he felt his indecision crashing hard on him, should he tell them he doesn't remember anything or maybe he should lie someone stole his cloth and he wasn't at the crime scene, the lie and truth fights for dominance in his mind and he was still undecided when the sheriff and the black police woman entered the interrogation room.

Both the sheriff and the black woman sat down on the chairs opposite him, Terrance could see the file folder in the police woman's hand, his conclusion was it contains all the evidence they have on him.

Putting down the file folder, the police woman start flipping through it, stopping occasionally to read something and then continued with the flipping, all the while the sheriff was sipping on a cup of coffee or tea, Terrance can't say which it is, but to their attitude is beginning to unnerved him and he start fidgeting.