👀Who is real?

Sometimes it is better to react with no reaction, keeping people at the edge of mystery.
Unknown

Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.
Rabindranath Tagore

CROW HILLS TOWN
SUNDAY AFTERNOON
POLICE STATION
TERRANCE JAMES

It has become the norm for Terrance over the last few days to be sitting at the police interrogation room, the only difference this time was, he was not the only one sitting down at the police station, there are several other people waiting for their turn to be questioned.

The murder of Diesly has turned the whole town upside down. The police are yet to cracked or discovered the reason why both her eyes were missing and Mr. Larksons ear was missing too. Both missing part of their body are yet to be found.

Terrance decided to sit beside an elderly man who seems like he would start crying any moment. Terrance watched as the older man brought out his handkerchief for the fifth time, to wipe his wet eyes.

He would be lying if he says he wasn't shakened up with the death of Diesly and Marvel still missing. It left him with more questions than answer and Terrance doesn't know who to turn to for help, who to confide in about his fear.

Sitting opposite him was Kirsty who was crying silently and wiping her nose, while her mother was patting her on the back. Terrance nearly stands up to go and comfort her but decide against it.

His reputation as the town's murderer has yet to be refuted by the police, until the police vindicate him of murdering the first two dead people and also Mr. Larkson, the town people would still see him as a murderer.

Added with the news of Diesly's death, all the towns people are on edge. This was not the time to sympathized with others, the towns people may decide to interpret his sympathy into another thing, maybe another brand to all the names he has gained since the first murders.

CROW HILLS TOWN
SUNDAY AFTERNOON
POLICE STATION
KIRSTY DANE

Kirsty watched as different towns people got called in to be questioned by the police and then leave the station as soon as they come out of the interrogation room. Most of them were crying openly, why some are sad. She couldn't control her tears no matter how much she tried, once she remembers there were all here because of her friends death.

Marvel and Diesly were not friends, they were sisters. They were the type of friend that becomes your sisters overtime. The three of them has been together for a long time that it was difficult for Kirsty to accept that they are gone now. Who could have done such a thing? Who is killing people off in their small town? The police needs to find out who is killing people in town before there will be another dead body.

Kirsty watched the various people sitting around at the police station, who is next? Who will the killer murder next? How does he choose his victim? Why did the killer took both her friend and only Diesly body showed up? Everything has been confusing to her since the moment she found out about her friends, the only thing that was clear, was the pain she has been feeling, no matter what she did the pain wouldn't go away.

Kirsty closed her eyes tightly as she remember that the day started normal enough, until the news. Both Marvel and Diesly didn't say anything to her on Saturday night, which was their usual gist night. Kirsty didn't suspect anything unusual, until later when Diesly text her that they were meeting Terrance at the mall. Normally, they all went out together so she was surprised that they made plans without informing her.