DC!

Name: Catherine Rose Louis (different from the Creepypasta one!)

V/H: Villain

Nickname/Villain name: Moonlight Songbird, Cathy

Species: Human

Age: 18

Sexuality: Pan

Appearance: she is your normal emo girl. She has pale skin, teal eyes (rare mix of green and blue), waist length black hair with teal highlights, is really skinny and is about 5'2. She wears all black with a black hoodie to hide her face, black heeled boots to make herself slightly taller, and her daily makeup is black lipstick and golden eyeshadow.

FC: Jennifer Lawrence (because why not?)

Villain outfit: Her villain outfit is the same as her normal one, but she wears a purple masquerade mask over the top half of her face

Personality: she's very introverted and shy when you first meet her, but don't be fooled. She quickly turns into a rude bitch with no heart whatsoever. She's very unkind and only cares about herself. She will kill if it means getting what she wants, and she has no remorse

Likes: getting her way, killing (sometimes), candy, hiding, darkness, shadows, the night, parties, black and purple

Dislikes: Joker, Riddler, the whole Wayne family and Batman, getting hurt, Arkham, being locked up, being shocked

Crush: none

Powers: she can heal herself and others by singing or humming under certain parameters, can crystallize parts of her body under certain conditions, and was a gymnast when she was little, so it very flexible and stealthy. She can learn how to use almost any weapon in a split second just by touching it. She can also do well at ranged or hand-to-hand combat.

Weaknesses: Lead (nullifies her healing ability), not having moisture in the air (nullifies her crystallizing effect), blank spaces, cells, bigger men than her, her past, German (since her family was German, some German words set her off, like 'cage' and 'glass') (also, I was too lazy to google translations. Sorry :/)

Backstory: Her childhood was good until a knock at her door screwed up her whole life. Joker and Riddler murdered her parents in their home, and forced her to watch their deaths. The were nailed to the wall, gutted, and stabbed to death by both of them. They covered her in her own parents' blood, and Thomas Wayne convicted her of being insane. She was admitted into Arkham Asylum at age 10, the same year that her parents were murdered. She's been stuck there for 8 years, until, with some help from an unexpected ally, was able to escape and get back into the crime-ridden streets of Gotham.

Friends: none (doesn't trust anyone)

Enemies: Joker, Harley, Riddler, the entire Wayne family, Batman, Nightwing, Robin, and the entire GCPD

Profession: is a waitress in the day, and hunts for her enemies at night