Loved by the Demons (Ninjago OC)

Love this show, even though i haven't seen anything past the finally of season two other than clips, so I need to binge the rest of the series!

Name: Jennifer (Jenny) Rosemary Wendle

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Sexuality: straight

Crush: Depends on RP (since I don't really have a preference in any regard)

Species: Human/Ninja

Element: Darkness

Gi: Purple with black accents and white writing (I forget if they have writing on them or if they are just plain)

Personality: Jenny is a stone cold individual with a mind and agenda of her own. She tends not to listen to many others, going on her own path to victory at any cost, even if it means killing (which will not happen as long as she is careful and calculates her strikes). But, beneath the emotionless and cold-heartedness is a sweet and gentle girl who simply wants to be friends. She is a very complex human being, with multiple layers of guilt and trustworthyness, loyalty and secrecy, no one really knows what she is truly like. Oh, and she's learned who to talk to and who not, so if she ignores you, there is a reason. The basis of her loyalties is built on complete trust, which takes years to form. Do not expect trust instantly!

Looks: (Body Shape) Athletic, (Weight)  150 pounds, (Height) 5'6, (Skin Tone) Slightly Tanned, (Eye Color) Forest Green or Lavender (depending on whether she is using her element or not), (Hair Style) Wavy or braided, (Hair Color) Raven Black with bright purple and blue highlights underneath the base color, (Hair Length) Waist Length

Clothing: (Casual) A black t-shirt and jean shorts with black combat boots or a white sundress with light purple flowers on the hem and shoulders, white shorts underneath, and light purple flats, (Sleepwear) a comfy purple nightgown with 'I don't sleep' printed on the back and mini-shorts, (Formal) A deep purple silk dress with chinese symbols written on the hem, which spell her name

Backstory: On a need-to-know basis, and right now, you don't.

Powers: Can control the shadows of people, making them move on their own and become dark incarnations of their mirror images, can telepathically communicate with those who accept her, can summon shadow weapons (swords, shields, even just everyday objects)

Weaknesses: Light (on her weapons, they will evaporate with too much exposure), extreme heat (will cause her to lose her telepathy powers and numb her body to the point where she can't feel anything), mind control (if someone mind-controls her, she will almost instantly fall under their command without a struggle, unless she has the will to fight back)

Other: Can actually hold any one of the golden weapons and copy it to her own design (she calls these mirror images Shadow Gold Weapons, which have similar powers to the originals, but an added power boost to prevent anyone else from taking them) and can form extra arms with her powers (so she looks similar to Garmadon from the first season, but the second pair are purple and connect at her hips)