"The ocean is mine, As it was for my father" (DC #4)

(Only for the Aquaman movie, really)

Theme Song: Warriors by Imagine Dragons
Name: Princess Thea Ketlin of the Kingdom of Ketlin
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight (sorry girls)
Crush: N/A
Occupation: Princess of Ketlin, New 'love' of King Orm

Personality: She is a gentle creature, finding peace as the only option is troubled times. She will combat violence and find beauty in love and trust. Her judgement is unmatched to any sea-dwelling creature, and she has the seduction skills she needs to get out of sticky situations. She hates anyone who is untrustworthy or misguided, but will offer help to them if they ask.
Tattoos?: wears the crest of her family (a lotus flower) on her right shoulder
Scars?: a long strip on her back from hitting a jagged rock in her youth

Looks: (FC) Gal Gadot, (extra features) pale ivory skin, silver eyes which can change to green or purple, usually wears silver body armor (same as Atlanna's in the beginning of the movie), raven black hair
Jewelry: A small dolphin necklace and the standard tracking bracelet

Family: Unnamed Father (Dead), Queen Abyss (Alive), Princess Naboris (In critical condition)

Bio: Thea was born from the love of two atlantians who had recently made their own kingdom, the Kingdom of Ketlin off the coast of England. She was taught how to use a trident at a young age, learning her skills before most in her class. She had her own three pronged silver trident made by the smiths in the brine kingdom, having it as her sixteenth birthday gift. Her kingdom slowly faded into obscurity among the high council of Atlantis, and as they faded, her father slowly started to die. After months and months of therapy, the few doctors in the kingdom all recommended to put him to rest. At first, Thea denied them and struggled to push her father forward, but then she realized her father had no hope anymore. He would die either way, so putting him down would be the best way. She stood by and watched him die, holding his hand the entire time and sobbing to her mother, who hugged and cradled her the rest of the night. She soon took her responsibilities seriously, going to Atlantis and becoming a speaker for their kingdom. However, Orm and others laughed at her ideas, saying they were misguided and foolish, even threatening to hurt her at one point. She didn't back down, fighting for freedom until Orm had chosen her as his second wife after Mera betrayed him and her father. She was floored, and couldn't say no, so accepted. She still has yet to officially marry him.