-Tyler-

Welcome to Crispy Leaf High!

CLH

Description
------------

Delirious, Evan's principle, has always thought of Evan as his favorite, but why would he always ask Evan to stay after school in his office? What could they be doing that the other students can't come along too?

-Binkylilly <3

--------

-Evans's POV-

"Good morning class! Say hello to our new student!...his name is Evan and he will be joining us for the rest of the year! Make sure to make him feel welcomed!" The teacher said as the students looked confused.

Once the teacher was done talking finally that's when I found my seat next to a boy that has a wildcat shirt with crazy ass zebra pants, but also starting to develop facial hair, I kept feeling the boy next to me glancing at me for a long period of time until when I looked at him he looked down at his paper and at the teacher as if he wasn't just staring at me.

I just shrugged it off and sighed quietly as I began to do my work, ignoring the person next to me still staring at me until he rubbed my thigh slowly going to my crotch under the desk still paying attention to the teacher as I stared at him with confusion.

I tried pushing his hand away but all he did was squeeze my thigh harder.

"Evan what is the question for number four?" The teacher said as she noticed I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh u-uh It's 25 Mrs. Flower!" I said as I awkwardly smiled as the teacher smiled back at me.

"Good job Ev!" The teacher said as she went back to writing on the board as the students were suspicious about me and the guy but soon turned there attention back to he teacher.

I looked back at the boy and back to the hand then back at the boy.

The boy gestured me to continue doing my work. I sighed and continued doing my work as his hand moved back to himself as he continued doing his work.

-3rd POV-

*A LOUD ASS BELL*

"Alright guy make sure to do your homework!" Mrs. Flower.

Evan started walking out the door until the boy grabbed his hand and and walked to a supply closet that had a dim shining light next to the office and pushed Evan against an old grey wall roughly hearing Evan groan.

"Mng ~" Evan groaned as the tall man forced Evan to wrap Evan's legs around his waist as Evan tried to push the boys shoulders back.

the boy forced Evan against the grey wall again hearing Evan whimper and lost his strength trying to get the boy off of him.

The boy smirked as he took off his pants and ripped a hole underneath Evan's hole and lined his dick upwards Evan's hole as Evan started crying and squirming.

"Shh, we're just gonna have fun alright? On the first Day of school" The boy said as he held Evan's hips and slid his Dick inside of Evan as Evan held onto The boys shoulders while trying to get comfortable until The boy started thrusting slowly as Evan started panting with each thrust.

"Ah~! Ah! Ah!" Evan panted, until they heard footsteps getting closer and closer.

The boy slipped his dick out of Evan and let Evan fall in the floor and quickly put on his pants.

The doorknob jiggled as a man opened the door and gasped as the boy got up in shock as Evan was in a fetal position on the floor crying.

"Jesus Tyler I can't leave you to show a new student around the school for one day!" The man with a blue suit said as Tyler ran passed the Blue suited man running to his class.

"Hi kid, I'm sorry for what he did to you... here let me help you~" the Man said.

Evan sniffed as tears kept falling down to his checks as the Man help Evan back to his feet and helped him put his pants on and kneeled down to Evan's hight.

"What's your name?" The man said.

"Evan."

"Well...Evvvvan....Call me Daddy!"

Sure it sounds confusing now but it's not! You'll figure it out in later chapters.

And as always I hoped ye enjoyed!

-Binkylilly