-The Perverted Health Teacher-

IM THINKIN OF QUITTIN YALL

Just kidding (maybe) ion know, I like spreadin them legs— I MEAN POSITIVITY!!!!

"The Perverted Health Teacher"
•Part 5•

"Evan-

What

The

Fuck"

"I'm sorry Marcel! I overslep—"

"THATS NOT AN EXCUSE EVAN! YOU WANT US TO FAIL??"

"N-n—"

"Well it sounds like you do!"

"I-I can't fix this!"

"shut the fuck up— I don't wanna hear it"

*and with that Marcel pulled the middle finger out towards Evan*

Evan sighed and rolled his eyes while walking to class before the bell had rung giving him time to stall before people started to present.

*Creeeeeaak*

"Mrs—"

?

"Evan.... correct? I hope I got that right"

"Y-yeah, sorry I was just looking fo-"

"Yeah she's— she's absent for today, that's why I'm here to take her place for a while, what do you want?"

"O-oh okay... erm.... I just wanted to ask about the... um... body project?"

"What about it"

"Well you see..... um me and my uh partner? Didn't um.... really—........ finish....."

"Okay? Not my problem, you had a task, you didn't finish it. Not my issue"

Evan was silent. He felt kinda scared to respond...

"Buuuuuut....."

?

"There's something you can do..." The guy said as he walked towards Evan making them a few inches away from each other.

"You'd you like to get an instant A+?"

"Okay?" Evan said as he backed up a little bit.

"Okay but you have to do it! Or else you fail my class"

"Nevermi—"

"You'll do it? great!"

As soon as the heath teacher said that it caused Evan to be completely shocked. The health teacher started to slowly move his hand on Evan's thigh, moving it slowly and slowly up getting close to Evan's private spot— until.

The door became unlocked and someone came in.

The health teacher gasped and moved away from Evan in an instant and picked up papers to make it seem like he wasn't doing shit.

"Evan, ummmm..... Do you know where the sport papers are?" He said.

"Sports pape—"

"Would you escort me please?... thanks" And with that, he punched the bastards face hard enough for him to fall on the floor and groan loudly, probably wanting to get them in trouble.

Afterwards He held Evan's hand dragging him out the room and bring him far away from that creepy ol' fuck.

"Stay away from that creepy fuck, he's— he's a creep...." he said while letting go of Evan's hand in the bathroom.

Evan instantly hugged him

"Th—"

"Thanks Tyler"